- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
The Washington Times' political blog.
President Obama holds a 5-point lead in battleground Ohio and narrower 2- and 1-point leads in Virginia and Florida, respectively, according to a new Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS poll released Wednesday.
Imagine a stampeding herd of angry elephants, and you get an idea of what Democrat Richard Carmona is facing now that he's offended Arizona Republican Sens. Jon Kyl and John McCain.
In a tour of storm damage heavy with political overtones, President Obama will travel to New Jersey Wednesday afternoon to inspect the destruction with Gov. Chris Christie.
President Obama may have suspended his campaign rallies due to Hurricane Sandy, but he managed to squeeze in his campaign slogan — intentionally or not — during a briefing Tuesday with federal emergency officials.
President Obama has canceled his campaign events in Ohio for Wednesday to monitor the response to Hurricane Sandy, the White House announced Tuesday morning.
While not actively campaigning on Tuesday, Mitt Romney has added a new public event to his schedule — an event meant to draw attention to Sandy, the storm that's lashing the mid-Atlantic.
With Hurricane Sandy bearing down on the Mid-Atlantic, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan followed President Obama's lead and canceled their events slated for Monday evening and Tuesday, Republican officials announced Monday morning.
If you live in a swing state, thinking about political ads more than you already have may be the last thing you want to do. But broadcast advertising is the most expensive part of any political campaign, and how candidates use it gives clues about what locations and what demographics they deem important.
President Obama canceled a campaign rally in Orlando, Fla., with former President Bill Clinton on Monday morning and will turn around and head directly back to Washington as weather conditions worsened ahead of Hurricane Sandy's landfall.
President Obama said in an interview aired Monday that his first priority if re-elected would be to push for passage of a debt-reduction plan to cut spending and raise taxes on the nation's highest earners
Sen. John McCain said Sunday that the Obama administration's handling of the consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11 has been a "debacle."
Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a Republican, predicted Sunday that Mitt Romney will win the Midwestern electoral prize on Election Day — and by a larger margin than many expect.
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said Sunday that issues such as the economy and the Libyan consulate attack are much more important to the nation's voters than controversial comments made by Republican Senate candidates Rep. W. Todd Akin of Missouri and Richard Mourdock of Indiana.
President Obama has canceled two campaign stops on Monday and Tuesday due to Hurricane Sandy, the White House announced Saturday night.
Sen. Marco Rubio's 12-year-old daughter was injured in an accident involving a golf cart Saturday, prompting the rising conservative star to leave the Romney-Ryan campaign bus and race home to care for her.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Inside Politics Archives
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'