- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
The Washington Times' political blog.
Bill Crutchfield, who started the electronics sales company that bears his name, hosted GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan Thursday night at his company headquarters in Charlottesville, and used the chance to poke at President Obama's claim that business owners don't succeed on their own.
Former New Mexico Gov. Gary E. Johnson, the Libertarian Party's candidate for president, has purchased air time on cable in the Washington, D.C., area and markets across the country to launch his first national television ad Friday night.
Conservative pundit and author Ann Coulter has defended calling President Obama a "retard," saying she doesn't think the word is offensive despite condemnation from advocates of disabled persons, as well as from liberals and even some fellow conservatives.
Outspoken Romney surrogate John H. Sununu has retreated from a comment he made Thursday night saying that former Secretary of State Colin Powell is endorsing President Obama because both men are black.
President Obama skewered Donald Trump during a taped appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Wednesday night.
The Obama campaign has released a new innuendo-filled web video featuring actress and director Lena Dunham that compares voting to losing one's virginity.
President Obama, who has criticized Republicans for passing laws requiring voters to show ID, presented his driver's license at a polling place in Chicago Thursday to vote early.
Sen. James M. Inhofe is accusing the White House of purposely delaying air-quality environmental rules until after the election to avoid alienating voters in battleground states such as Colorado, Ohio and Michigan.
President Obama had some harsh words for Republican challenger Mitt Romney in comments at the end of a recent magazine interview, according to a report posted Thursday by Politico.
by THE WASHINGTON TIMES | Published October 25, 2012 Comments
California Gov. Jerry Brown's $6 billion tax-increase initiative is losing steam as it enters the final stretch of the race, according to a new poll released Thursday.
The editorial staff of The Detroit News, one of Michigan's two largest news outlets, endorsed Mitt Romney for president Thursday, opting for the Republican despite President Obama's role in the auto industry bailout.
Mitt Romney's campaign, the Republican National Committee and related state party groups raised more than $111.8 million from Oct. 1 to Oct. 17, Mr. Romney's campaign announced Thursday.
Colin Powell, who served in multiple Republican presidential administrations and was secretary of state under President George W. Bush, endorsed President Obama on Thursday — as he did in 2008 — while reiterating that he is still a member of the Republican Party.
The super PAC supporting Mitt Romney made an enormous $18 million ad buy Tuesday, the largest independent expenditure ever reported to the Federal Election Commission. The amount is more than the super PAC, Restore Our Future, had on hand as of Oct. 1, meaning it may have received significant contributions in the days before the election.
The Federal Reserve made no changes in its program to drive down long-term interest rates at a meeting of its policy committee Wednesday.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Inside Politics Archives
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'