- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
The Washington Times' political blog.
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., who has been undergoing treatment for bipolar depression, told supporters this weekend in an automated phone call that he is "healing," but is not yet ready to return to work and asked for patience from his suburban Chicago constituents.
One of Utah's largest newspapers, located in the heart of Mormon country, has endorsed President Obama over Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
A super PAC that has spent more than $35 million to promote President Obama's re-election campaign is renewing its efforts to hit Republican challenger Mitt Romney over his time at Bain Capital, according to a memo released Saturday.
President Obama said an improving housing market would be even better if Congress would act on his proposals to provide more assistance for underwater homeowners.
Retired auto executive Lee Iacocca, credited with saving Chrysler in the 1980s, has endorsed Mitt Romney.
Political guru Dick Morris predicted Saturday that the White House will announce an "October surprise" — a deal with Iran over nuclear inspections before the Nov. 6 election.
Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has seized momentum in the key swing state of Florida but still trails President Obama in Ohio, according to a poll released Friday.
More than half of Americans think President Obama rebounded from a lackluster debate performance earlier this month to beat Republican challenger Mitt Romney in Tuesday's presidential debate, according to a survey released Friday.
The Obama campaign's staff grew to an army of just under 1,000, an increase of 10 percent over the last month, records showed Friday.
At least $180 million of the money President Obama — and likely much more — has raised has been collected by 758 "bundlers" who collect money from wealthy friends and associates, and who the campaign closely monitors and honors for their efforts.
The super PAC formed to back the ill-fated bid of Newt Gingrich has paid a longtime friend of the former House speaker hundreds of thousands of dollars, including long after the political action committee no longer had a purpose.
The super PAC backing GOP nominee Mitt Romney raised $15 million last month while spending almost nothing, leaving $17 million in the bank as of October 1. It has spent $11 million since that time, filings showed Friday.
GOP nominee Mitt Romney raised twice as much from wealthy donors giving $10,000 or more to a high-donor fund last month, records showed Friday, even though President Obama and the Democrats out-raised Mr. Romney and the Republicans overall for the month.
CNN anchor Candy Crowley has taken some guff from Republicans for her performance as moderator of the second presidential debate, but now a Democrat has delivered a rather low blow.
Super Bowl-winning football coach Tony Dungy has started an online petition urging President Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney to make fatherhood a top campaign issue.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Inside Politics Archives
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters