- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
The Washington Times' political blog.
Ross Perot, the businessman who mounted the last major challenge to the two-party political system, said Tuesday he is backing Mitt Romney for president this year.
According to first lady Michelle Obama, her husband leaves his work at the office — to the extent that he can — in order to make sure that she and her two daughters are spared any strains of the job of commander-in-chief.
Though Republican Mitt Romney has at times positioned himself as a Washington outsider, 42 federal lobbyists raised a total of $9 million for his campaign over the past three months, disclosures showed Tuesday.
by | Published October 15, 2012 Comments
Mitt Romney's Victory Fund, a special committee that can collect up to $75,000 from wealthy donors, has $37 million in the bank, disclosures showed Tuesday.
CNN's Candy Crowley, moderator for the second presidential debate, said Monday that she and a small team of assistants will "cull" questions from a town-hall audience in advance to decide which queries are posed to President Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
The United Auto Workers gave $1 million to President Obama's super PAC and another million to super PACs working to elect Congressional Democrats last month, filings showed Monday. And the union received more than $5 million from its Detroit affiliate, meaning it has millions more left to spend before election day.
A Republican polling firm has GOP Rep. Todd Akin up by four points over Democratic incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill in their hard-fought Missouri Senate race.
Former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani said Monday that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's purported shifts in his positions on a host of subjects is no longer an issue for him and that Mr. Romney, a "practical businessperson," would not be an "extreme ideologue" if elected president.
Two leading Republican lawmakers on Sunday ripped the Obama administration's handling of the aftermath of last month's attacks in Libya, accusing the White House of putting politics ahead of the safety of American diplomats.
Obama campaign adviser Robert Gibbs on Sunday defended the White House and its handling of the Sept. 11 attack in Libya, dismissing critics of the president as "wingtip cowboys."
Vice President Joseph R. Biden's son on Sunday morning defended his father's recent debate performance and penchant for smiling and laughing while his opponent discussed serious issues.
Late-night satirist Stephen Colbert broke from character on Sunday morning and offered a serious assessment of the presidential campaign and opined on what President Obama may do in his second term and on which direction Republican challenger Mitt Romney would take the nation if elected.
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney don't agree on much, but both candidates know how important the National Football League is in the heartland states of Wisconsin and Ohio — especially in November.
The Obama campaign announced Saturday that Bruce Springsteen will join former President Bill Clinton on the campaign trail in Ohio next week.
Wisconsin Senate candidate Tommy Thompson on Saturday praised Mitt Romney's debate performance last week and predicted that a Romney presidency would break the logjam of partisan gridlock in Washington.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Inside Politics Archives
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote