- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
The Washington Times' political blog.
Another poll was released Wednesday showing President Obama and presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in a virtual dead heat among nationwide voters.
Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson has officially qualified for the Iowa ballot.
First lady Michelle Obama will conduct a tripleheader of visits to TV shows in New York on Wednesday on the second day of the Republican National Convention.
Sen. Marco Rubio said Wednesday that he expects Mitt Romney to "replace" President Obama's deportation directive that halted deportations for most illegal immigrants under 30 who were brought here as children.
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will call for the United States to have a stronger voice in foreign affairs during her speech Wednesday night at the Republican National Convention.
No Republican National Convention would be complete without Chuck Woolery, the long-serving daytime game-show host turned conservative activist.
Former Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida, an ex-Republican who on Sunday endorsed President Obama's re-election bid, has been given a speaking spot at next week's Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
Cardinal Timothy Dolan, the archbishop of New York, will give the benediction on the final night of the Democratic National Convention next week, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops said Tuesday.
Nearly 60 percent of Americans expect President Obama to defeat Mitt Romney is this year's presidential election, according to a poll released Monday.
The Democratic National Committee is taking the fight to Republicans during their convention in Tampa, Fla., by running a full-page ad in the city's largest newspaper linking presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's views on abortion to those of Missouri Rep. W. Todd Akin.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday denied a report that he has been skeptical of Mitt Romney's chances of winning the presidential election, and hinted that his keynote speech Tuesday night at the Republican National Convention will tout the presumptive GOP nominee as a bipartisan leader who will work with Democrats to end gridlock in Washington.
Mitt Romney plans to be in Tampa on Tuesday, the same day that his wife, Ann, is slated to address the thousands gathered for the Republican National Convention.
A video surfaced Monday of a cab driver for Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren getting into a physical altercation with a state Republican Party tracker.
The House's No. 1 Republican said Monday he is "on the offense" to pickup seats in the chamber despite most political experts predicting Democrats will chip away at the GOP's 49-seat advantage.
As Republicans flock to Tampa for this week's Republican National Convention, they may be gathering on slightly unfriendly soil, according to a poll released Monday.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Inside Politics Archives
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza