- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
The Washington Times' political blog.
Next week's Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., will have bipartisan flavor — at least for a few minutes.
Borrowing Rep. Ron Paul's presidential campaign push, Mitt Romney said Monday he thinks the Federal Reserve should face an audit.
Democratic Rep. Kathleen C. Hochul of upstate New York is locked in a tight re-election battle, trailing Republican challenger Chris Collins by a razor-thin margin, a new poll says.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley and former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine were named Monday to a growing list of speakers at next month's Democratic National Convention.
Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill on Monday blasted her Republican Senate opponent, Rep. W. Todd Akin, for comments he made this weekend that women's bodies can prevent conception in cases of "legitimate rape."
A number of freshman Republican lawmakers — including one without a bathing suit — went for a late-night dip in the Sea of Galilee during a fact-finding mission in Israel last year, according to a report in Politico.
Former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani tempered his recent suggestion that Vice President Joseph R. Biden isn't "bright" but didn't apologize for it on Sunday, prompting fire from Democrats, who pointed out that Mr. Giuliani endorsed then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as the Republican vice-presidential pick four years ago.
A top Obama campaign official insisted the president's recent jab at presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney for once driving with his dog on the roof of the family car was just a "lighthearted" joke.
The Obama campaign made it clear Sunday: No apologies for Vice President Joseph R. Biden.
Top Romney adviser Eric Fehrnstrom brushed aside questions Sunday about presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's tax returns, telling CNN that the issue is not relevant.
When Paul Ryan chose a Florida retirement home for his first campaign appearance as vice presidential candidate in that swing state, he didn't just choose a large community full of dependable voters – he chose a company that has donated through a cluster of opaquely-named LLCs to the super PAC supporting Mitt Romney. The super PAC received $1.3 million from The Villages administrators and affiliates in just 11 donations, almost all from companies rather than people.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, venturing into late-night comedy with a visit to NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday, cracked up the show's host with a quick Paul Ryan one-liner.
Looking to rebut Democrats' attacks on his Medicare plan, Paul Ryan is set to appear Saturday morning at The Villages, the Florida retirement community near Orlando — and he's bringing his 78-year-old mom.
A leader in drafting the Republican Party's policy platform for its national convention later this month in Tampa, Fla. says the event will center on an "optimistic and hopeful" tone designed to rally the party around presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
After a gaffe-filled week, Vice President Joseph R. Biden will go back on the campaign trail next week with visits to three relatively "safe" Democratic states.
Inside Politics Archives
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public