- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
The Washington Times' political blog.
House Democrats on Thursday sought to punish Rep. Darrell Issa, the man leading the investigation into President Obama's administration, demanding that the chamber reprimand him for the way he's operated.
Leading House Republicans vowed to escalate the fight against President Obama's health care law, saying they're more intent than ever to repeal the whole thing after the Supreme Court upheld its constitutionality Thursday.
Conservatives upset by the Supreme Court's decision to uphold most of the 2010 health care law are furiously cutting checks to Mitt Romney's campaign.
The Supreme Court decision upholding the heart of President Obama's health care law landed with a thud at a major gathering of pro-life activists in Arlington on Thursday.
The Obama campaign already is using the Supreme Court decision on the 2010 health care law to drum up donations — even hours before the long-awaited decision is expected to be announced.
President Obama called Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, as well as Colorado Springs Mayor Steve Bach, Wednesday afternoon to get an update on the devastating wildfires that are raging in the region, forcing frantic evacuation orders for more than 32,000 residents, including the U.S. Air Force Academy.
Potential voters are swinging toward Democratic incumbents in U.S. Senate races in the key battleground states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida, new Quinnipiac University polls shows.
Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson told his local newspapers Tuesday he'll vote to hold Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. in contempt of Congress, breaking ranks with the rest of his party, which has generally closed lines around the embattled attorney general.
President Obama leads presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the three battleground states of Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, where voters approve of the president's new immigration policy and rate the candidates about even on handling the economy, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.
A group of Republican senators is pressing Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to immediately appoint an independent special counsel to investigate what they called an "avalanche" of national security leaks.
President Obama, on a two-day fundraising trip including stops in Georgia and Florida, will fly over the region being flooded by Tropical Storm Debby but probably won't see the devastation on the ground from his windows on Air Force One.
President Obama needled baseball fans in Boston Monday night — and his attempt at humor at the expense of rabid local Red Sox partisans didn't exactly hit it out of the park.
In a stunning admission, President Obama — who analysts had originally thought would be history's first $1 billion presidential candidate — told donors on Tuesday he will be outspent by Republicans in this year's election.
Showing concern over President Obama's recent gaffe that the private sector was "doing fine," the Obama campaign released a new ad Monday in nine battleground states reinforcing the president's belief that more needs to be done to improve the economy.
A new USA Today-Gallup poll shows that President Obama holds a big lead among Hispanic voters in his general election matchup against presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney — and that unemployment and economic growth, not immigration, remain the top issues for these voters.
Inside Politics Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Legalizing illegal immigrants is the solution to Obamacare: Democrat