- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
The Washington Times' political blog.
President Obama's campaign operatives are sounding the alarms about Mitt Romney's March fundraising haul — almost equal to Mr. Obama's during the same month.
Republicans launched a preemptive strike against President Obama's planned launch of his effort to woo military voters, claiming that the Democrat's administration has failed to meet the needs of veterans.
Elizabeth Warren contributed recipes for herbed tomatoes, spicy barbecued beans and crab with tomato mayonnaise dressing to a Native American cookbook decades ago — the latest in the saga of the U.S. Senate candidate's claims to Cherokee ancestry that were disproven this week.
Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson is blowing stuff up to make a point.
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee announced Thursday that they've raised $40.1 million in April — nearly matching the $43 million that President Obama pulled in last month.
Even as President Obama's campaign pressed its attack on Mitt Romney's record as a venture capitalist, a campaign official went out of her way Tuesday to defend the industry that is contributing large sums of money to the president's re-election.
President Obama's budget suffered a second embarrassing defeat on Wednesday when senators voted 99-0 to reject it.
President Obama issued an executive order Wednesday allowing the Treasury Department to freeze the U.S.-based assets of anyone obstructing the administration-backed political transition in Yemen.
Presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney said Wednesday that President Obama has failed to follow through on his vow to end the kind of debt spending racked up during the George W. Bush years — creating a cloud of economic uncertainty that is hurting graduating college students, homeowners and seniors alike.
The Boston Globe ran a correction in Tuesday's paper admitting an error in its reporting of Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren's ancestry in a May 1 article titled "Document ties Warren kin to Cherokees," saying they have no proof that the Democrat is part Cherokee as she has claimed.
President Obama's campaign and the Democratic Party committee helping him get re-elected raised $43.6 million in April, down from the previous month's take, despite the beginning of the general election campaign, with Mitt Romney all but securing the Republican presidential nomination.
An influential conservative advocacy group says many House Republican freshmen have abandoned the "tea party" values they promised to uphold while campaigning for office two years ago.
The Obama campaign and the White House labored to explain the logic behind the president's decision to hold a fundraiser at the home of a hedge fund president the same day the re-election team released an advertisement bashing Mitt Romney for his tenure at Bain Capital.
An independent "Super PAC" has made a $1 million media buy in support of Texas Republican Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst's Senate bid.
U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren hasn't hesitated to jump into the storm over JPMorgan's $2 billion trading loss, seizing the opportunity to remind voters of her record of taking on Wall Street.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Inside Politics Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- John Kerry says any resumption of aid to Egypt would depend on reforms in Cairo
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes