- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
The Washington Times' political blog.
Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker said Friday she's not concerned about America being eclipsed by China as the top economy in the world.
Less than half of registered voters think their congressman deserves to be re-elected, a Gallup poll released Friday found.
Once again, President Obama's budget for the federal government will be late.
In remarks that weaved together history and his trademark humor, Mr. Biden said the Affordable Care Act will give millions of Americans the "peace of mind" of knowing they have health coverage.
Only half of registered voters in Virginia said they would vote for Democratic Sen. Mark Warner if the mid-term election was held today, according to a poll released Thursday.
by | Published January 23, 2014 Comments
GOP chairs in key states said on Thursday they support the Republican party's effort to move up the convention to June or July.
Last year was the second most polarizing year of President Obama's tenure, a Gallup poll released Thursday found.
Virginia state Sen. Dick Black, Loudoun Republican, has reportedly opted out of a run for the seat of retiring Rep. Frank Wolf — a possible boost for state Del. Barbara Comstock, Fairfax Republican, who has announced she will run.
Rep. Frank Pallone, New Jersey Democrat, said Wednesday he thinks the committee investigating Gov. Chris Christie and the closed lanes on the George Washington Bridge will eventually dig into other scandals that have come up.
As the housing market slowly recovers and home values steadily increase, the real estate industry is beefing up its lobbying muscle in Congress.
Almost half of likely voters think income inequality is a big problem, said a George Washington University Battleground poll released Wednesday.
Rep. Michael McCaul, Texas Republican, said Wednesday that soft targets outside the immediate Olympic area in Sochi are likely at the greatest risk for a terrorist attack.
Dissatisfaction with how well the government works is the highest since Gallup began tracking it 14 years ago, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Officials said 500,108 had enrolled on the state-run health exchange from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, but preliminary data suggests that an additional 125,000 had enrolled through Wednesday.
The Obama administration announced Tuesday that it will host the first "U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit" this summer in Washington.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Inside Politics Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life