- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
The Washington Times' political blog.
Joe Nosef, Mississippi GOP chair, said Friday former Ark. Gov. Mike Huckabee's remarks on birth control distracted from the Republican Party's pro-life position that much of the country agrees with.
A petition asking President Obama to deport Justin Bieber and revoke his visa is quickly gaining popularity on the White House's "We The People" page Friday morning.
Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker said Friday she's not concerned about America being eclipsed by China as the top economy in the world.
Less than half of registered voters think their congressman deserves to be re-elected, a Gallup poll released Friday found.
Once again, President Obama's budget for the federal government will be late.
In remarks that weaved together history and his trademark humor, Mr. Biden said the Affordable Care Act will give millions of Americans the "peace of mind" of knowing they have health coverage.
Only half of registered voters in Virginia said they would vote for Democratic Sen. Mark Warner if the mid-term election was held today, according to a poll released Thursday.
by | Published January 23, 2014 Comments
GOP chairs in key states said on Thursday they support the Republican party's effort to move up the convention to June or July.
Last year was the second most polarizing year of President Obama's tenure, a Gallup poll released Thursday found.
Virginia state Sen. Dick Black, Loudoun Republican, has reportedly opted out of a run for the seat of retiring Rep. Frank Wolf — a possible boost for state Del. Barbara Comstock, Fairfax Republican, who has announced she will run.
Rep. Frank Pallone, New Jersey Democrat, said Wednesday he thinks the committee investigating Gov. Chris Christie and the closed lanes on the George Washington Bridge will eventually dig into other scandals that have come up.
As the housing market slowly recovers and home values steadily increase, the real estate industry is beefing up its lobbying muscle in Congress.
Almost half of likely voters think income inequality is a big problem, said a George Washington University Battleground poll released Wednesday.
Rep. Michael McCaul, Texas Republican, said Wednesday that soft targets outside the immediate Olympic area in Sochi are likely at the greatest risk for a terrorist attack.
Dissatisfaction with how well the government works is the highest since Gallup began tracking it 14 years ago, according to a poll released Wednesday.
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Inside Politics Archives
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear CIA caught flat-footed
- HHS nominee Sylvia Burwell entangled in MetLife lawsuit
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Bill Clinton falls off vegan diet wagon but not vegan label