- Signs of life beyond Earth could be found within 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
The Washington Times' political blog.
Democratic Sen. Mary L. Landrieu has urged her fellow senators to press President Obama to boost funding for natural disaster victims in the South and Midwest.
Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker's popularity has continued to decline over the last three months, and state voters now say they would vote to recall him if there was a new election, a new polls says.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott has been in office less than five months but voters already have grown weary of the Republican by a 2-to-1 ratio, a new poll shows.
Well, it was a good year for him. President Obama mistakenly signed the year "2008" instead of "2011" in the Westminster Abbey guestbook Tuesday.
President Obama said he will visit Missouri on Sunday to tour the devastation wrought by a tornado that killed more than 116 people in Joplin over the weekend.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor said Monday that if Congress passes an emergency spending bill to help Missouri's tornado victims, the extra money will have to be cut from somewhere else.
A post-workout mishap involving a door has apparently left Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, a possible presidential contender, in stitches — sixteen of them.
A slight majority of Americans for the first time say they believe same-sex marriage should be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages among heterosexual couples, a new poll shows.
If it's up to the Club for Growth, Republicans won't nominate former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson for the U.S. Senate seat that Democrat Herb Kohl plans to walk away from next year.
The pilot of President Obama's plane aborted a landing in Connecticut on Wednesday morning because of poor visibility, before landing safely on a second attempt.
Sen. Mark Udall, who on Monday afternoon viewed photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse, said he was glad for the opportunity but said he stands by President Obama's decision to release them to the public.
President Obama continues to rake in cash as an author.
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley had kind words for almost every contender in the crowded Republican field except for billionaire Donald Trump.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, said Sunday the impasse over federal spending between the two major political parties is an "opportunity," not a crisis.
Four-term Sen. Herb Kohl said Friday he will not seek re-election next year, leaving his Wisconsin seat wide open and giving Democrats yet another spot they'll have to defend in order to hold onto the upper chamber.
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Inside Politics Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Doctors say profound new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Issa: FBI impeding inquiry into IRS targeting of conservative groups
- MILLER: Obamas EPA closing smelter will not affect ammunition supply
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Last call: State Dept. bought $180,000 in liquor before shutdown
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown