- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
The Washington Times' political blog.
In the first indication of her fundraising prowess, Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren dwarfed a Democratic rival and brought in double the sum raised by incumbent Scott Brown of Massachusetts.
Businessman Herman Cain is gaining ground with Virginia voters, tying former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney for the lead among GOP presidential contenders in a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.
On the eve of the presidential debate there, a new poll shows Mitt Romney holding a big edge in New Hampshire over his rivals in the GOP nomination race.
Mitt Romney on Monday rolled out high-profile endorsements from a couple of former senators, giving him some powerful allies in two of the key early primary states in the Republican nomination process.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry kicked off Columbus Day on Monday with a sharply critical new Web video that lights into presidential rival Mitt Romney's support of a universal health care law in Massachusetts, suggesting it is evidence that the former governor's attempts to cast himself as a successful conservative businessman ring hollow.
Consumers can now check online to see which insurers are significantly raising rates, after the Obama administration implemented a provision in the new health care law requiring companies to publish and explain premium hikes of 10 percent or more.
It didn't take long for Sen. Scott Brown's naked centerfold in Cosmopolitan magazine to come up in his bid for reelection.
After weeks of little action by Republicans who want to repeal parts or all of President Obama's health care overhaul, lawmakers ramped up efforts this week that are unlikely to get very far but draw attention back to their complaints about the law.
Mitt Romney's presidential campaign is poking fun at rival Rick Perry's yet-to-be seen jobs plan, releasing a mock version Thursday that's filled with some stiff criticism from pundits, hundreds of blank pages and a picture of the Texas governor wearing a grin as he points a pistol toward the smoke-filled sky.
President Obama will hold a press conference at 11 a.m. Thursday, the White House has announced.
President Obama's disapproval rating hit an all-time low of 55 percent in a Qunnipiac University poll released Thursday.
The White House said Wednesday that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. was "consistent and truthful" in his testimony to Congress over the "Fast and Furious" weapons investigation.
The Obama administration has concerns about Senate Democrats' push to challenge China over the value of its currency, the president's spokesman said Wednesday.
Rep. Ron Paul, the Texas Republican who's running for his party's presidential nomination, said Wednesday his campaign had raised more than $8 million from more than 100,000 donors in the third quarter.
Rep. Jerry Costello of Illinois said Tuesday he won't seek re-election in 2012, adding to a growing list of Democrats who are leaving the House.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Inside Politics Archives
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct