- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
The Washington Times' political blog.
Following on the heels of other Indian leaders, Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly on Wednesday urged President Obama to change the name of the military operation that killed Osama bin Laden from "Geronimo," saying it was "dehumanizing."
Americans overwhelmingly endorse President Obama’s decision to kill Osama bin Laden and don’t believe a greater effort should have been made to bring the terrorist to trial, a new poll says.
The No. 2 House Democrat said Tuesday he was concerned Pakistani officials may not have done enough to help expose and hunt down Osama bin Laden.
President Obama has been getting high marks across the political spectrum — but not from his most consistent critic.
In a farewell address to his colleagues — none of whom came to the chamber to watch him — Sen. John Ensign apologized to them for bringing shame on the Senate, and urged them to use his on failings as a warning.
Sen. Lindsay Graham, like most American political leaders, congratulated the Obama administration Monday for bringing Osama bin Laden to justice, but he questioned the decision to dump the 9/11 mastermind's dead body at sea.
Real-estate mogul Donald Trump issued a "personal" congratulations to President Obama on the killing of Osama bin Laden.
President Obama on Friday morning at 8:20 a.m. signed off on the operation that killed terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, ordering his national security team to draft formal orders before he left for Alabama to tour the tornado damage there, according to a senior administration official.
U.S. Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman Jr. returned to the United States this weekend amid speculation that he could be mounting a Republican campaign for the White House.
The Obama administration is considering a plan to force more businesses to pay the corporate income tax, an industry group said, in an overhaul package that could be unveiled as early as this month.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano toured hard-hit neighborhoods of Alabama and Mississippi on Sunday to offer condolences and pledge support for local residents and emergency workers.
First-term GOP Sen. Marco Rubio says he won't be on the Republican presidential ticket in 2012 under any circumstances.
Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said Donald Trump needs to clean up his language if he's serious about running for the presidency.
Speaking to a crowd in Concord, N.H., Sen. Rand Paul took at playful swipe at Donald Trump's aggressive pursuit of the president's birth certificate, opening his remarks this morning by saying he wanted to see the paper trail of the real estate mogul's Republican credentials.
Donald Trump, who helped drive questions over President Obama's birth certificate, said the release Wednesday was a victory for him because he made the president act.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Inside Politics Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Border Patrol helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- La. Gov. Jindal defends suspended Duck Dynasty star