- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
The Washington Times' political blog.
The two leaders spoke on the phone Thursday afternoon, with the White House saying that Mr. Obama "updated the prime minister on the ongoing U.S. signals intelligence review and both leaders noted the intensive dialogue that the United States and United Kingdom have had on these issues, at all levels."
Two watchdog groups say they plan to sue the Federal Election Commission over its decision to dismiss a complaint against GOP strategist Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS.
Hours after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that raising the debt ceiling was "not urgent" and could be put off until May, his spokesman clarified that the Nevada Democrat supports addressing the debt limit as soon as possible.
Like a frustrated teenager who's not allowed to drive, Vice President Joseph R. Biden said Thursday he owns a sports car that he can only rev up in his driveway.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Thursday he has retained a law firm to assist an "internal review" of lane closures near the George Washington Bridge, a scandal that's clouded his second term in Trenton and could dampen his presidential aspirations in 2016.
More than 40 percent of Americans say they're worse off financially than they were a year ago — a shift away from a more positive outlook over the past two years, a new poll said.
by Tom Howell Jr. | Published January 16, 2014 Comments
A former assistant county prosecutor from New Jersey is linking his 2010 firing with the traffic-jam scandal that's engulfed Gov. Chris Christie, saying he was dismissed in a "mafia-esque" episode after securing an indictment against a sheriff loyal to the Republican governor, according to a report in MailOnline.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein opened her testimony at a hearing on unmanned aerial vehicles Wednesday by recounting the time she made a drone crash.
The top Democrat on a House investigative committee has asked his Republican counterpart to set a few ground rules ahead of Thursday's hearing on the security of Obamacare's federal website, arguing lawmakers might leak sensitive information to hackers.
Former NBA star Earvin "Magic" Johnson is promoting Obamacare on behalf of the White House by urging folks to get health insurance before it's too late.
Officials who run the Washington state health exchange under Obamacare are teaming up with a top concert promoter to attract more young, healthy adults into the state's insurance market.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker thinks his New Jersey counterpart, Chris Christie, is handing the "Bridgegate" scandal in his state admirably.
Congressman James P. Moran plans to retire at the end of the year after representing northern Virginia on Capitol Hill for more than 20 years.
More than 9 out of 10 New Jersey voters have read or heard something about the George Washington Bridge scandal that's implicated members of Gov. Chris Christie's staff, a new poll finds.
A group financed by the conservative billionaire Koch brothers is launching a major attack ad campaign opposing two Democratic candidates for Senate who support ObamaCare and praising a Republican candidate for his opposition to the law.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Inside Politics Archives
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities