- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
The Washington Times' political blog.
Congressman James P. Moran plans to retire at the end of the year after representing northern Virginia on Capitol Hill for more than 20 years.
More than 9 out of 10 New Jersey voters have read or heard something about the George Washington Bridge scandal that's implicated members of Gov. Chris Christie's staff, a new poll finds.
A group financed by the conservative billionaire Koch brothers is launching a major attack ad campaign opposing two Democratic candidates for Senate who support ObamaCare and praising a Republican candidate for his opposition to the law.
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates thinks Edward Snowden, the former NSA contractor who leaked a trove of data on U.S. spying programs, is a "traitor" who acted outside the bounds of what's acceptable.
A new poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's reputation has taken a "slight hit" from revelations that staff members ordered the closure of George Washington Bridge toll lanes, causing mass gridlock, but "many appear willing to give him the benefit of the doubt."
House leaders on both sides of the aisle said Tuesday that Congress should not rush to pass new laws in the wake of a West Virginia chemical spill last week that left more than 300,000 without water.
Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona has filed a bill that would allow everyone to purchase catastrophic health plans instead of more expensive coverage on state-based Obamacare markets.
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will deliver the keynote address at the National Republican Congressional Committee's annual dinner in March, officials said Tuesday.
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin said Tuesday it is time to get serious about heroin addiction in his state, a burgeoning problem that he says cannot be fixed through mass arrests.
Sen. Ted Cruz, an outspoken freshman who may launch a 2016 presidential bid, is planning to renounce his Canadian citizenship soon, his office said
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is awash in turmoil because members of his inner circle caused gridlock in a town near the George Washington Bridge and some Democrats didn't like his cameo in post-Superstorm Sandy ads.
One in four Americans is satisfied with the direction of the country, a dismal outlook that is actually 7 percentage points higher than last year's low of 16 percent during October's government shutdown, according to a new poll.
President Obama will travel to Toluca, Mexico, on Feb. 19 for a meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, the White House announced Monday.
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is no fan of international deal to freeze Iran's nuclear program in exchange for scaled back sanctions on the Islamic republic.
It launched two months late, but the rollout of the Spanish version of the federal Obamacare portal has been just as disastrous as its English counterpart's October debut.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Inside Politics Archives
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- More immigrants deported from New Mexico center
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- Vladimir Putin pressured to aid Ukraine plane crash probe, rein in rebels