- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
The Washington Times' political blog.
The Kentucky GOP wants federal prosecutors to investigate claims by Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Ed Marksberry that he was offered favors from high-profile party contender Alison Lundergan Grimes to drop out of the race.
Sen. John Barrasso said Monday the Senate needs to pass an Obamacare security bill like the one that made it through the House last week with the support of 67 Democrats.
A top New Jersey Democrat will issue subpoenas as early as Monday to delve into the actors and motives behind the dubious "traffic study" at the base of the George Washington Bridge that is threatening Gov. Chris Christie's political future.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell praised former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon Saturday as one of that nation's greatest citizens.
Most voters in New Jersey say they don't buy New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's assertion that he had no knowledge of the George Washington Bridge scandal — and add if it is proven that the Republican lied, then he should step down, a Rasmussen Reports poll reported.
A top political handicapper predicted Friday that if the 2014 election were held today, then Republicans would be poised to defend their majority in the House and pick up seats thanks in part to the historical makeup of the people who turn out for midterm elections.
A former top adviser to President Obama said Friday that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's response to the ongoing George Washington Bridge scandal likely kept his presidential dreams afloat.
President Obama said jokingly Thursday that he might go back to wearing dreadlocks when his presidency is over.
Approximately four in 10 homes in the U.S. have at least one gun owner, with the numbers split significantly along party lines, a new poll shows.
Sen. Chuck Schumer, New York Democrat, said he doesn't believe Congress needs to investigate closings on the George Washington Bridge that members of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's staff orchestrated as political retaliation.
The group representing 41 organizations in a federal lawsuit related to the IRS targeting of conservative and tea party groups said Thursday that it is "troubling" that the Justice Department tapped a political supporter of President Obama to lead the investigation into the allegations of wrongdoing at the tax agency.
A new poll shows that a majority of American voters support raising the minimum wage and extending jobless benefits.
Basketball superstar LeBron James and his Miami Heat teammates, winners of back-to-back NBA titles, will visit the White House next week, the Obama administration announced Wednesday night.
A day after former Defense Secretary Robert Gates criticized Vice President Joseph R. Biden as essentially worthless, the White House Wednesday allowed journalists to photograph Mr. Biden having lunch with President Obama.
Reps. Mike McIntyre of North Carolina and Carolyn McCarthy of New York will not seek re-election, Politico reported.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Inside Politics Archives
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Cutler wins endorsement from gun control group
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business