- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Kralev on Diplomacy Archive: September 2008
In time for tonight's debate, more than 200 former ambassadors and other diplomats formally endorsed Sen. Barack Obama. Published September 26 2008
There are about 100 Yemenis imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay, but they are not likely to go home anytime soon. Published September 17 2008
The U.S. ambassador to Sweden, Michael Wood, may have been appointed by a president considered a friend of the oil industry, but he has made alternative energy the focus on this tenure in Stockholm. Published September 15 2008
A final-status peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians has been reached, and someone has to run the new state. Are the Palestinians ready for that day? Published September 10 2008
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore