- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Oscar De La Hoya's final fight of his career will be against lightweight champion Manny Pacquiao
The L.A. Dodgers, in town to face the Nationals, are watching their season slip away
There is little upside for Redskin starters to play Thursday night
Back from vacation, I'm ready for the Nationals final days -- growth or destruction?
Kids will get a chance to hear something worthwhile about steroids at Nationals Park
Manny Ramirez in a Dodger uniform revives the Scott Boras-Jeff Moorad rivalry
The Washington Nationals have become a joke around baseball, but there is nothing funny about the money Jim Bowden has wasted.
For reporters, it may be easier to talk to the Pope than to umpires
Jose Guillen is now unhappy with his ninth major league team
Margarito upsets Cotto, but what's next for boxing?
Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito may be worth the buy
Joe Gibbs is choice for a Redskins statue
Three baseball statues will be unveiled in Washington next year -- but still there are no Redskins statues.
The Washington Redskins land a stud dance partner
Baltimore vs. Scranton? Maybe. Baltimore vs. Washington? Not even close
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Lovey Land Archives
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- House votes for bargain to end budget drama
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Jane Fonda Foundation fails to make single contribution in 5 years: report
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service