- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Jim Zorn and Ted Leonsis will be on "The Sports Fix" today.
A number of teams may decline arbitration this winter on players, and the Nationals should take a good look at what is available.
Thom and Kevin will chat with the Nationals' general manager at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Sugar Ray Leonard at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
Here's hoping the World Series goes to seven games
Wizard Mike Miller will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Redskins coach Jim Zorn coming up today on "The Sports Fix" from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
It is going to be great to see Pedro Martinez on the mound for the Phillies at Yankee Stadium for game two of the World Series
Redskins coach Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live on "The Sports Fix" today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
The Washington Nationals need a manager with major league experience, and Don Mattingly doesn't meet that need.
Former Redskins general manager Bobby Beathard will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Pat Gillick may be the greatest sports executive of his time
The Redskins press conference, scheduled for 12:25 p.m., will be broadcast live on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams will join "The Sports Fix" at 12:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
We liked the Dodgers in Lovey Land, but now we love the Phillies in the NLCS.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Lovey Land Archives
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors