- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Jim Zorn and Ted Leonsis will be on "The Sports Fix" today.
A number of teams may decline arbitration this winter on players, and the Nationals should take a good look at what is available.
Thom and Kevin will chat with the Nationals' general manager at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Sugar Ray Leonard at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
Here's hoping the World Series goes to seven games
Wizard Mike Miller will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Redskins coach Jim Zorn coming up today on "The Sports Fix" from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
It is going to be great to see Pedro Martinez on the mound for the Phillies at Yankee Stadium for game two of the World Series
Redskins coach Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live on "The Sports Fix" today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
The Washington Nationals need a manager with major league experience, and Don Mattingly doesn't meet that need.
Former Redskins general manager Bobby Beathard will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Pat Gillick may be the greatest sports executive of his time
The Redskins press conference, scheduled for 12:25 p.m., will be broadcast live on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams will join "The Sports Fix" at 12:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
We liked the Dodgers in Lovey Land, but now we love the Phillies in the NLCS.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Lovey Land Archives
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary