- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Jim Zorn and Ted Leonsis will be on "The Sports Fix" today.
A number of teams may decline arbitration this winter on players, and the Nationals should take a good look at what is available.
Thom and Kevin will chat with the Nationals' general manager at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Sugar Ray Leonard at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
Here's hoping the World Series goes to seven games
Wizard Mike Miller will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Redskins coach Jim Zorn coming up today on "The Sports Fix" from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
It is going to be great to see Pedro Martinez on the mound for the Phillies at Yankee Stadium for game two of the World Series
Redskins coach Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live on "The Sports Fix" today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
The Washington Nationals need a manager with major league experience, and Don Mattingly doesn't meet that need.
Former Redskins general manager Bobby Beathard will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Pat Gillick may be the greatest sports executive of his time
The Redskins press conference, scheduled for 12:25 p.m., will be broadcast live on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams will join "The Sports Fix" at 12:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
We liked the Dodgers in Lovey Land, but now we love the Phillies in the NLCS.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Lovey Land Archives
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado