- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Jim Zorn and Ted Leonsis will be on "The Sports Fix" today.
A number of teams may decline arbitration this winter on players, and the Nationals should take a good look at what is available.
Thom and Kevin will chat with the Nationals' general manager at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Sugar Ray Leonard at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
Here's hoping the World Series goes to seven games
Wizard Mike Miller will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Redskins coach Jim Zorn coming up today on "The Sports Fix" from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
It is going to be great to see Pedro Martinez on the mound for the Phillies at Yankee Stadium for game two of the World Series
Redskins coach Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live on "The Sports Fix" today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
The Washington Nationals need a manager with major league experience, and Don Mattingly doesn't meet that need.
Former Redskins general manager Bobby Beathard will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Pat Gillick may be the greatest sports executive of his time
The Redskins press conference, scheduled for 12:25 p.m., will be broadcast live on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams will join "The Sports Fix" at 12:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
We liked the Dodgers in Lovey Land, but now we love the Phillies in the NLCS.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Lovey Land Archives
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- House votes for bargain to end budget drama
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- ICT trade mission to Azerbaijan successfully completed
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- CHELLANEY: China's game of chicken
- Inside China: Ukraine gets nuke umbrella
- EDITORIAL: The Potemkin website