- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Jim Zorn and Ted Leonsis will be on "The Sports Fix" today.
A number of teams may decline arbitration this winter on players, and the Nationals should take a good look at what is available.
Thom and Kevin will chat with the Nationals' general manager at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Sugar Ray Leonard at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
Here's hoping the World Series goes to seven games
Wizard Mike Miller will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Redskins coach Jim Zorn coming up today on "The Sports Fix" from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
It is going to be great to see Pedro Martinez on the mound for the Phillies at Yankee Stadium for game two of the World Series
Redskins coach Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live on "The Sports Fix" today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com.
The Washington Nationals need a manager with major league experience, and Don Mattingly doesn't meet that need.
Former Redskins general manager Bobby Beathard will be on "The Sports Fix" at 1 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Pat Gillick may be the greatest sports executive of his time
The Redskins press conference, scheduled for 12:25 p.m., will be broadcast live on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams will join "The Sports Fix" at 12:40 p.m. today on ESPN 980 and espn980.com
We liked the Dodgers in Lovey Land, but now we love the Phillies in the NLCS.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Lovey Land Archives
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza