- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Former Redskins quarterback great Joe Theismann will be on "The Sports Fix" at 12:25 p.m. on ESPN 980
Does Mayor Fenty really see bobsledding coming to Washington?
Listen to Thom Loverro talking to Jim Zorn at 12:25 p.m.
The Vikings are going to need Brett Favre in December and January, not September and October
And Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980
The Langes want to bring a world title fight to the Patriot Center
In a Sporting News interview, former Indians and Rangers GM John Hart said the Nationals were "thug city" but are on the right path now.
Twenty one former Redskins were asked their opinions about the franchise in a Sporting News survey. There were some interesting responses.
Why didn't Vinny Cerrato refute a report that the team wanted Mike Shanahan with Jay Cutler this season?
Baltimore police have recovered Marv Throneberry's No. 8 stolen from outside Camden Yards
Former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann will be on "The Sports Fix" today -- his birthday -- on ESPN 980.
Listen to Redskins coach Jim Zorn at 12:25 p.m. today on "The Jim Zorn Show," which is part of today's "The Sports Fix." .
Orioles star Nick Markakis and Nationals star Ryan Zimmerman will battle each other in Annapolis on Saturday in a home run derby -- a video game derby.
Maryland football coach Ralph Friedgen will join "The Sports Fix," at 1:25 p.m. today on ESPN 980 AM Washington and espn980.com.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Lovey Land Archives
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes