- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Former Redskins quarterback great Joe Theismann will be on "The Sports Fix" at 12:25 p.m. on ESPN 980
Does Mayor Fenty really see bobsledding coming to Washington?
Listen to Thom Loverro talking to Jim Zorn at 12:25 p.m.
The Vikings are going to need Brett Favre in December and January, not September and October
And Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980
The Langes want to bring a world title fight to the Patriot Center
In a Sporting News interview, former Indians and Rangers GM John Hart said the Nationals were "thug city" but are on the right path now.
Twenty one former Redskins were asked their opinions about the franchise in a Sporting News survey. There were some interesting responses.
Why didn't Vinny Cerrato refute a report that the team wanted Mike Shanahan with Jay Cutler this season?
Baltimore police have recovered Marv Throneberry's No. 8 stolen from outside Camden Yards
Former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann will be on "The Sports Fix" today -- his birthday -- on ESPN 980.
Listen to Redskins coach Jim Zorn at 12:25 p.m. today on "The Jim Zorn Show," which is part of today's "The Sports Fix." .
Orioles star Nick Markakis and Nationals star Ryan Zimmerman will battle each other in Annapolis on Saturday in a home run derby -- a video game derby.
Maryland football coach Ralph Friedgen will join "The Sports Fix," at 1:25 p.m. today on ESPN 980 AM Washington and espn980.com.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Lovey Land Archives
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy