- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Former Redskins quarterback great Joe Theismann will be on "The Sports Fix" at 12:25 p.m. on ESPN 980
Does Mayor Fenty really see bobsledding coming to Washington?
Listen to Thom Loverro talking to Jim Zorn at 12:25 p.m.
The Vikings are going to need Brett Favre in December and January, not September and October
And Jim Zorn's press conference will be carried live at 12:20 p.m.
Catch Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau at 1:40 p.m. today on "The Sports Fix" on ESPN 980
The Langes want to bring a world title fight to the Patriot Center
In a Sporting News interview, former Indians and Rangers GM John Hart said the Nationals were "thug city" but are on the right path now.
Twenty one former Redskins were asked their opinions about the franchise in a Sporting News survey. There were some interesting responses.
Why didn't Vinny Cerrato refute a report that the team wanted Mike Shanahan with Jay Cutler this season?
Baltimore police have recovered Marv Throneberry's No. 8 stolen from outside Camden Yards
Former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann will be on "The Sports Fix" today -- his birthday -- on ESPN 980.
Listen to Redskins coach Jim Zorn at 12:25 p.m. today on "The Jim Zorn Show," which is part of today's "The Sports Fix." .
Orioles star Nick Markakis and Nationals star Ryan Zimmerman will battle each other in Annapolis on Saturday in a home run derby -- a video game derby.
Maryland football coach Ralph Friedgen will join "The Sports Fix," at 1:25 p.m. today on ESPN 980 AM Washington and espn980.com.
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Lovey Land Archives
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- N. Korean news agency: Kim Jong Un's uncle executed
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
- White House improvises again on patchy Obamacare rollout
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Jane Fonda Foundation fails to make single contribution in 5 years: report
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners