- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Clinton Portis takes on John Riggins in a losing battle.
Nationals infielder Ronnie Belliard is gone, traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He won't be forgotten.
Legendary UFC heavyweight Randy Couture, at the age of 46, will face Antonio Noguiera at UFC 102 tonight.
Donovan McNabb's negative reaction to Michael Vick's playing time Thursday night should not be a surprise
Livan Hernandez is a Washington Nationals pitcher again. ESPN better watch out.
The federal court ruling Monday against single game sports betting in Delaware is just putting off the inevitable -- bet on it.
Listen to Thom Loverro and co-host Kevin Sheehan on "The Sports Fix" today from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 AM and espn980.com
Baseball owners would be better off by making Scott Boras a member of the club
James Brown should not be doing the 60 Minutes interview of Michael Vick.
Rick Pitino wrote a book about how the right choices lead to success. Maybe he should have read it.
Washington Nationals pitching prospect Jordan Zimmermann needs Tommy John surgery, so let's make it mandatory for all pitchers.
UFC was a rousing success in its Philadelphia debut, with two great wins by Anderson Silva and B.J. Penn
Boredom set in at the Wachovia Center, so the fans started their own action.
The Wachovia Center sounds like the seventh game of a Flyers Stanley Cup playoff.
Here's the scene and the first three fights from UFC 101 in Philadelphia.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Lovey Land Archives
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'