- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Clinton Portis takes on John Riggins in a losing battle.
Nationals infielder Ronnie Belliard is gone, traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He won't be forgotten.
Legendary UFC heavyweight Randy Couture, at the age of 46, will face Antonio Noguiera at UFC 102 tonight.
Donovan McNabb's negative reaction to Michael Vick's playing time Thursday night should not be a surprise
Livan Hernandez is a Washington Nationals pitcher again. ESPN better watch out.
The federal court ruling Monday against single game sports betting in Delaware is just putting off the inevitable -- bet on it.
Listen to Thom Loverro and co-host Kevin Sheehan on "The Sports Fix" today from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 AM and espn980.com
Baseball owners would be better off by making Scott Boras a member of the club
James Brown should not be doing the 60 Minutes interview of Michael Vick.
Rick Pitino wrote a book about how the right choices lead to success. Maybe he should have read it.
Washington Nationals pitching prospect Jordan Zimmermann needs Tommy John surgery, so let's make it mandatory for all pitchers.
UFC was a rousing success in its Philadelphia debut, with two great wins by Anderson Silva and B.J. Penn
Boredom set in at the Wachovia Center, so the fans started their own action.
The Wachovia Center sounds like the seventh game of a Flyers Stanley Cup playoff.
Here's the scene and the first three fights from UFC 101 in Philadelphia.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Lovey Land Archives
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Investigators puzzle: How does a 777 jetliner just disappear into thin air?
- Russia besieges Crimea as U.S. seeks diplomacy; Putin remains undeterred by Obama's sanctions
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- Adam Lanza's dad: He would've killed me 'in a heartbeat'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'