- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Clinton Portis takes on John Riggins in a losing battle.
Nationals infielder Ronnie Belliard is gone, traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He won't be forgotten.
Legendary UFC heavyweight Randy Couture, at the age of 46, will face Antonio Noguiera at UFC 102 tonight.
Donovan McNabb's negative reaction to Michael Vick's playing time Thursday night should not be a surprise
Livan Hernandez is a Washington Nationals pitcher again. ESPN better watch out.
The federal court ruling Monday against single game sports betting in Delaware is just putting off the inevitable -- bet on it.
Listen to Thom Loverro and co-host Kevin Sheehan on "The Sports Fix" today from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 AM and espn980.com
Baseball owners would be better off by making Scott Boras a member of the club
James Brown should not be doing the 60 Minutes interview of Michael Vick.
Rick Pitino wrote a book about how the right choices lead to success. Maybe he should have read it.
Washington Nationals pitching prospect Jordan Zimmermann needs Tommy John surgery, so let's make it mandatory for all pitchers.
UFC was a rousing success in its Philadelphia debut, with two great wins by Anderson Silva and B.J. Penn
Boredom set in at the Wachovia Center, so the fans started their own action.
The Wachovia Center sounds like the seventh game of a Flyers Stanley Cup playoff.
Here's the scene and the first three fights from UFC 101 in Philadelphia.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Lovey Land Archives
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?