- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
Clinton Portis takes on John Riggins in a losing battle.
Nationals infielder Ronnie Belliard is gone, traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He won't be forgotten.
Legendary UFC heavyweight Randy Couture, at the age of 46, will face Antonio Noguiera at UFC 102 tonight.
Donovan McNabb's negative reaction to Michael Vick's playing time Thursday night should not be a surprise
Livan Hernandez is a Washington Nationals pitcher again. ESPN better watch out.
The federal court ruling Monday against single game sports betting in Delaware is just putting off the inevitable -- bet on it.
Listen to Thom Loverro and co-host Kevin Sheehan on "The Sports Fix" today from noon to 2 p.m. on ESPN 980 AM and espn980.com
Baseball owners would be better off by making Scott Boras a member of the club
James Brown should not be doing the 60 Minutes interview of Michael Vick.
Rick Pitino wrote a book about how the right choices lead to success. Maybe he should have read it.
Washington Nationals pitching prospect Jordan Zimmermann needs Tommy John surgery, so let's make it mandatory for all pitchers.
UFC was a rousing success in its Philadelphia debut, with two great wins by Anderson Silva and B.J. Penn
Boredom set in at the Wachovia Center, so the fans started their own action.
The Wachovia Center sounds like the seventh game of a Flyers Stanley Cup playoff.
Here's the scene and the first three fights from UFC 101 in Philadelphia.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Lovey Land Archives
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- NYC alarms with notice: Immediately surrender your rifle
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report