- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Live Chat with Mark Zuckerman: May 21, 2008
Hi, and welcome back to our weekly live chat, which unfortunately was called off last week due to unforseen circumstances (me getting food poisoning in New York). But we’re back this week, feeling strong and ready to tackle all your Nats and baseball questions. As always, click on the above link to submit a question, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s get started…From Sam in Springfield:Mark Zuckerman:From Donald in Falls Church:Jesus FloresMark Zuckerman:From Mr. Madison in New Carrollton:Mark Zuckerman:Lastings MilledgeCristian GuzmanFrom GoNats in Manassas:Mark Zuckerman:From Art in Rockville:Mark Zuckerman:From Chris in Alexandria:Mark Zuckerman:From Mike in Fredericksburg:Mark Zuckerman:From Sam in Springfield:Mark Zuckerman:From John in Fredericksburg:Mark Zuckerman:NatsFolks, I’ve got to get ready to head out to the ballpark. Thanks for your questions. Big game tonight, with Matt Chico returning to the rotation in search of his first win of the season, and the Nats trying to take the series from the Phillies. Enjoy the game, and I’ll talk to you next week from sunny San Diego!
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- House pushes through two-year Ryan-Murray budget deal
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact