- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
LIVE FROM OLD BLUE
Watching your favorite golfer can be nerve-racking at times. The shots sliced into the trees. The lip-outs on the green. But imagine if that suffering soul who just blew it on the back nine was your future husband. Or your son.
The press has painted Steve Marino, champion of AT&T National's opening day, as a local product. Yes, the 28-year-old was raised in nearby Fairfax and graduated from W.T. Woodson High School and the University of Virginia. But the shaggy-haired Marino is originally from the booming metropolis of Altus, Okla. (population: 21,447), some 1,459 miles from the Beltway.
How far would you travel to see your favorite golfer? If your name is Brian Lee, the answer is 6,953 miles.
The Rover would like to send out a little shamegram to veteran Steve Elkington.
What happens when you put reserved a Korean with a reticent Englishman?
Stuart Scott is as painful on the golf course as he is on the air.
How can Tiger Woods' event attract just seven of the world's top-30 players and NONE of its top draws?
Brad Faxon, who finished earlier today at a 13-over 293, is currently on track to dead last in th...
So now it's lunchtime, and I have moved from my roost at the Grey Goose lounge to the Morton's St...
In the most recent of many Tiger touches at Congressional this week, the entire volunteer army ha...
There could be some rumblings about a course record at Old Blue before the day is over.\ \ \ Rocc...
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers