- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Outlet Archive: January 2009
Injury first classified as a strain turns out to be much more serious Published January 13 2009
Wizards get ready for the Knicks Published January 13 2009
Wizards learn once again, no lead is safe in their current state Published January 12 2009
Wizards forward will play tonight after resting strained knee tendon Published January 12 2009
Strained patella tendon in right knee still an issue. Published January 12 2009
Wizards' leading scorer has right patella tendon strain Published January 10 2009
Washington will try to get first win on a back-to-back this season. Published January 10 2009
Butler miffed at himself, and he and Gilbert shed some light on "the truth" about Agent Zero's return. Published January 9 2009
Changes in the relief rotation likely Published January 9 2009
Jamison and Butler's individual stats say yes. The Wizards' record, however, could hurt them. Published January 8 2009
Washington falls to 7-27 following familiar theme Published January 7 2009
Washington aims to capitalize on eight-game stretch Published January 7 2009
Wizards fall to 0-3 on the season to Southeast Division leading Magic Published January 6 2009
Blatche removed from lineup over "team matter" Published January 6 2009
Wizards look to build momentum heading to Orlando Published January 5 2009
Wizards beat Cavs 80-77 Published January 4 2009
Blatche to start for Wizards Published January 4 2009
Wizards big man rests sprained ankle Published January 3 2009
Wizards struggling to stay positive following another loss Published January 2 2009
Published January 2 2009
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'