- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
As we arrive at Week 2. ... The return of Point-Co
It’s been too long since we turned our boys loose on some juicy Washington Redskins topics. So before the games get underway and the NFC East leaders get on the bus bound for Philly, we sent some questions to Ryan O’Halloran and then to David Elfin. And here’s what they sent back. The password is “pay toilet.”1. So what was more real last week — the game had by Santana Moss or the one by Randle El?Ryan O’Halloran: MiamiEaglesDavid Elfin:2. But enough about those two; the real question is, who gets more snaps against the Eagles: Reche Caldwell or Brandon Lloyd?Ryan O’Halloran:David Elfin:3. Is Clinton Portis back to being Clinton Portis? Will we see a disguise next week?Ryan O’Halloran:David Elfin:4. Is this Eagles team as frightening to the Redskins and their fans as those in previous years?Ryan O’Halloran:David Elfin:5. Finish this sentence: On Monday night, Todd Wade will. …Ryan O’Halloran:David Elfin:6. So the Dallas Cowboys have overtaken the Redskins as the most valuable franchise in the NFL. What is The Danny’s next move?Ryan O’Halloran:David Elfin:
About the Author
Latest Blog Entries
blog comments powered by Disqus
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We completely overhauled American health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Crimea votes in favor of secession, U.S. rejects
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- McCaul offers scenario where missing Malaysian jet lands in hostile country to be use as missile
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'