- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
The failed presidential candidate who spent three years imprisoned by his poiltical rival was released in February and has large aspiration for Egypt.
As an oil-rich nation in the Persian Gulf, Qatar continues leveraging its vast natural resources and media empire to gain regional clout that far outweighs its tiny size.
The Muslim Brotherhood has faltered lately
CAIRO – President Obama’s speech to the Arab world here earlier this month is still evoking praises and unfavorable mentions of former president George W. Bush from locals, including a former Egyptian Foreign Minister.
Doha is learning from the mistakes of Dubai as it tries to create its own island paradise.
A former ambassador says 70 percent of Egyptians think the Palestinian issue is the most important domestic question facing their country.
Mesaieed Industrial City
DOHA, Qatar -- Aisha Almannai, Dean of College of Sharia at Qatar University holds a controversial position as the first female head of sharia studies in the Gulf region.
A new Qatari mandate requiring all K-12 schools to be charter schools with instructors teaching in English is ruffling some feathers.
The editor-in-chief of the Al Jazeera Arabic channel said President Obama's speech was "helpful" and "constructive."
Experiencing a Qatari soccer match as an uncovered Western woman is recommended.
Our plane landed in Doha, Qatar this evening around 6:30. From the airport we could see McDonald's golden arches.
With the backdrop of Obama's historic address to the Muslim world, I'll be heading to Qatar and Egypt for three weeks and then to Jerusalem.
Obama's recent speech before the Naval Academy shows U.S. military schools are unlikely to shut down any time soon.
The victim died this morning after he was shot yesterday at an undergraduate dorm.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Politics 101 Archives
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya