- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Politics 101 is taking a break from this blog to write for Blog of the Rings, TWT's Olympic blog. I've been posting dispatches from Beijing and Shanghai and heading to Hong Kong today.
Robert Novak will no longer pen his long-running political column. My thoughts on working briefly with this journalistic giant.
Just heard about an interesting report on teens' views of the upcoming presidential election and policy issues like education, global warming and immigration.
The Democratic National Committee poked fun at presumptive Republican nominee John McCain today in a new web ad called "Puppet Masters." It depicts McCain as a puppet of the oil industry and in an accompanying release, cites a report by Campaign Money Watch showing that 33 of McCain's fundraisers or advisers have worked as lobbyists for the oil and gas industry.
The National Republican Committee launched a Web site to ridicule Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama by tying him to Hollywood megastars.
Welcome to Politics 101, a blog devoted to issues of importance to young voters.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Politics 101 Archives
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy