- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Politics Archive: July 2007
National security reporter Bill Gertz is one of the most famous members of The Washington Times s... Published July 31 2007
Public pressure is mounting on Capitol Hill Democrats to include the "John Doe" provision into a... Published July 23 2007
The Washington Times' Bill Gertz reports today:\ \ Al Qaeda terrorists are rebuilding their capab... Published July 18 2007
Political commentators are noting renewed interest among President Bush and his team in the admin... Published July 16 2007
President Bush's decision to commute the 30-month prison sentence of former vice presidential aid... Published July 3 2007
The Council on American-Islamic Relations issued the following call to action today:\ \ INCITEMEN... Published July 2 2007
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Obama calls GOP lawsuit over executive overreach a 'political stunt'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Homeland Security adviser tweets America is 'Islamic country'
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'