- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
REDSKINS FAN FORUM
Now they're in pads. Read about the hits.
Buzz around camp on Monday centered on Jason Taylor, the newest Redskin.
John Pappas continues his evaluation of the Redskins during this second day of camp.
The injuries to both Phillip Daniels and Alex Busbee were the buzz after the first day of training camp for the Redskins.
The first day of Redskins training camp started with a bang when Phillip Daniels suffered a season ending injury and in response, the Skins trade for Jason Taylor.
Receiver coach Stan Hixon talks about Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly and the West Coast Offense
The Washington Redskins have a lot of "What ifs?" in their history. I describe a few.
Who are the best defensive linemen in Redskins history? Some are obvious, others not so obvious.
You may remember him as the starting QB of the St. Louis Cardinals and the guy who threw the pass in the Mel Gray "catch." But he was a Redskin too.
There's still time to ask Larry Brown a question or two.
Is Brett Favre coming to the Redskins? Scott Hurrey of thehogs.net discusses the possibilities. He has some good arguments that this could actually happen.
The Washington Redskins open training camp and the public is invited to attend many work outs.
Who are the greatest Redskins running backs? We reach into the past as well as the present.
Nineteen quarterbacks in 15 years! We got a problem!
He was there when the safety blitz was born and perfected the bump and run as a result. And he helped make the "Over the Hill Gang" winners.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- House pushes through two-year Ryan-Murray budget deal
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
- N. Korean news agency: Kim Jong Un's uncle executed
- U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion tops $17 trillion for first time