- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
By — Published February 11, 2014 Comments
Helu, the Redskins' leading rusher as a rookie in 2011, played a significant role for the team last season and, as a result, his base salary for 2014 will double.
Williams, the MVP of the Redskins' victory in Super Bowl XXII, returns to the franchise as a personnel executive and will assist in scouting and talent evaluation.
The Browns announced Thursday they have hired former Redskins assistant coaches Mike McDaniel and Richard Hightower for positions on their coaching staff.
One of few players in the league this season who was an exclusive rights free agent, Robinson signed a one-year contract with the Redskins on Monday.
The NFL's commissioner said Friday that the league is continuing to listen to people who believe the Redskins' nickname is racist and insensitive to Native Americans.
Bevell, the Seahawks' offensive coordinator, was the first candidate to interview for the Redskins' vacancy when he met with general manager Bruce Allen on Jan. 1.
The Redskins' running back had 69 receiving yards but did not score as his team, Team Sanders, lost 22-21 to Team Rice in the first Pro Bowl led by Hall of Fame captains.
Jordan, who spent nine years in the NFL, has been hired as the Redskins' new running backs coach, the team announced late Saturday.
The SEC's all-time leader in receptions and receiving yards, the big-bodied Vanderbilt wide receiver has been determined to continue the same routine that allowed him to reach such marks.
Day, who spent the last two years at UConn, spent the previous two years as the quarterbacks coach for the Chicago Bears, where he worked closely under then-offensive coordinator Mike Martz.
Dixon met with Redskins representatives earlier this week and would like to be reunited with former teammate Robert Griffin III, but he's also determined to prove that he should be a first-round draft pick.
LaFleur, who worked as the Redskins' quarterbacks coach for four seasons under coach Mike Shanahan, has been hired as Notre Dame's new quarterbacks coach.
The defensive coordinator said Wednesday the Redskins intend to keep their 3-4 defensive scheme intact entering the first season under new coach Jay Gruden, but that a lot of the decisions moving forward will be tied to the players the team is able to bring in or keep.
After making more than 400 tackles while working with four different linebackers coaches during five years at Wisconsin, it's clear Chris Borland knows how to play the position. What's not clear is exactly where Borland would fit when it comes to playing in the NFL.
Growing up with a father who was a Michigan football fan, Stephen Morris took a liking at a young age to the Patriots' Tom Brady. But if Morris, Miami's starting quarterback for the past two seasons, makes it to the NFL, he'll have the Seahawks' Russell Wilson to thank, not Brady.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet