- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
By — Published February 11, 2014 Comments
Helu, the Redskins' leading rusher as a rookie in 2011, played a significant role for the team last season and, as a result, his base salary for 2014 will double.
Williams, the MVP of the Redskins' victory in Super Bowl XXII, returns to the franchise as a personnel executive and will assist in scouting and talent evaluation.
The Browns announced Thursday they have hired former Redskins assistant coaches Mike McDaniel and Richard Hightower for positions on their coaching staff.
One of few players in the league this season who was an exclusive rights free agent, Robinson signed a one-year contract with the Redskins on Monday.
The NFL's commissioner said Friday that the league is continuing to listen to people who believe the Redskins' nickname is racist and insensitive to Native Americans.
Bevell, the Seahawks' offensive coordinator, was the first candidate to interview for the Redskins' vacancy when he met with general manager Bruce Allen on Jan. 1.
The Redskins' running back had 69 receiving yards but did not score as his team, Team Sanders, lost 22-21 to Team Rice in the first Pro Bowl led by Hall of Fame captains.
Jordan, who spent nine years in the NFL, has been hired as the Redskins' new running backs coach, the team announced late Saturday.
The SEC's all-time leader in receptions and receiving yards, the big-bodied Vanderbilt wide receiver has been determined to continue the same routine that allowed him to reach such marks.
Day, who spent the last two years at UConn, spent the previous two years as the quarterbacks coach for the Chicago Bears, where he worked closely under then-offensive coordinator Mike Martz.
Dixon met with Redskins representatives earlier this week and would like to be reunited with former teammate Robert Griffin III, but he's also determined to prove that he should be a first-round draft pick.
LaFleur, who worked as the Redskins' quarterbacks coach for four seasons under coach Mike Shanahan, has been hired as Notre Dame's new quarterbacks coach.
The defensive coordinator said Wednesday the Redskins intend to keep their 3-4 defensive scheme intact entering the first season under new coach Jay Gruden, but that a lot of the decisions moving forward will be tied to the players the team is able to bring in or keep.
After making more than 400 tackles while working with four different linebackers coaches during five years at Wisconsin, it's clear Chris Borland knows how to play the position. What's not clear is exactly where Borland would fit when it comes to playing in the NFL.
Growing up with a father who was a Michigan football fan, Stephen Morris took a liking at a young age to the Patriots' Tom Brady. But if Morris, Miami's starting quarterback for the past two seasons, makes it to the NFL, he'll have the Seahawks' Russell Wilson to thank, not Brady.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- MILLER: Donald Trump says hes a Tea Party member
- Couple from Ethiopia begin new life in Dubuque