- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Washington Redskins reserve linebacker Nick Barnett returns to his former home, historic Lambeau Field, this weekend with a game against the Green Bay Packers.
Robert Griffin III says he came through the loss to the Eagles with no setbacks on his surgically repaired right knee.
In his first NFL game fielding punts, it was an up-and-down night for Redskins running back/returner Chris Thompson.
With linebacker Ryan Kerrigan cleared to practice after being evaluated for concussion symptoms during Monday's night's loss to Philadelphia, the injury list remains short for the Redskins.
Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan has been cleared to practice this week after being evaluated for a concussion after Monday's 33-27 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
The vaunted Chip Kelly offense certainly made a successful debut at the expense of the Redskins on Monday night. Their opponents were dutifully impressed, if also ready for the rematch on Nov. 17 in Philadelphia.
The Redskins will be without starting strong safety Brandon Meriweather on Monday night in the season-opener against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Time to find out once again which local reporters are best at throwing out wild guesses
Early in training camp, Chris Thompson was just a rookie who last returned punts as a senior in high school and was recovering from ACL surgery. When he was healthy enough to finally participate in drills, he worked into the rotation on punt returns and tried to glean tips from Richard Crawford and later veterans Santana Moss and DeAngelo Hall.
The injury list, for now, is limited. That may change when the Washington Redskins submit their official list to the NFL on Friday. But after Thursday's practice the lone obvious question mark was starting strong safety Brandon Meriweather.
Carriker is on the team's physically unable to perform list and can't return until Week 7. The original prognosis was four-to-five months. But he says don't write him yet. He'll be back.
After one more solid practice on Wednesday afternoon, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III finally sees the light at the end of the tunnel. His long awaited return to the field from right knee surgery is almost here.
Washington Redskins defensive tackle Barry Cofield has restructured his contract to help the organization slip under the NFL-imposed salary cap for the 2013 season.
Robert Griffin III will start the Washington Redskins' season-opener on Sept. 9 against the Philadelphia Eagles, coach Mike Shanahan said on Monday afternoon. Thus ends a months-long drama about whether the 23-year-old quarterback would be ready for Week 1 after undergoing knee surgery on Jan. 9 to repair torn anterior cruciate and lateral collateral ligaments.
The Washington Redskins trimmed their roster to the NFL-mandated 53 players on Saturday, cutting 19 players. The team decided to keep four quarterbacks on the roster, including former West Virginia star Pat White.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Eric Cantor rejects latest Obama immigration outreach
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee