- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
A few weeks back almost every one of our 17 panelists decided the Redskins were a lock to beat the Minnesota Vikings. We all know how that turned out. This week none picked Washington to beat San Francisco.
Bowen has been bothered by soreness in his right knee for several weeks, while Davis will replace rookie Jordan Reed, who is still recovering from a concussion.
The Redskins will look to snap a two-game losing streak under the lights of a “Monday Night Football” telecast when they host the 49ers at FedEx Field.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan denied an NFL Network report Sunday that quarterback Robert Griffin III has asked the team to stop showing his negative plays during film sessions.
Redskins tight end Jordan Reed will not play in Monday's game against the San Francisco 49ers with continuing concussion symptoms. The 49ers will be without two starters.
Redskins veteran middle linebacker London Fletcher said this week he has no regrets about returning for a 16th NFL season, but has not yet made up his mind about returning for another.
A week after being inactive for the Redskins' game against the Eagles, the wide receiver will resume his starting role Monday against the 49ers, his former team.
Ellison was suspended without pay for one game on Friday after an investigation determined he made “a profane and derogatory statement” to Williams on Sunday.
The cornerback was fined $21,000 for a hit on Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson in the first quarter.
Redskins tight end Jordan Reed again missed practice on Friday and has yet to pass the necessary tests to allow him back on the field following last Sunday's concussion.
Redskins tight end Jordan Reed did not practice for a second consecutive day and his status for next Monday night's game against the San Francisco 49ers is now in serious jeopardy.
Redskins wide receiver Leonard Hankerson had surgery on Thursday to repair torn lateral collateral and anterior cruciate ligaments in his left knee.
Lewis takes the place of injured wide receiver Leonard Hankerson, who sustained a season-ending left knee injury in Sunday's loss to Philadelphia. Wide receiver Josh Bellamy was signed to the practice squad to take Lewis' vacant spot.
Some thoughts and observations after reviewing the Redskins' 24-16 road loss to the Eagles on Sunday.
One day after comments to a local radio station that appeared critical of teammate Robert Griffin III, Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss said he and his quarterback have no issues.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Redskins Watch Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- PRUDEN: Waiting for Nelson Mandela without the tears
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- Oregon fails to sign up single person on health care website as states struggle