- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
The Redskins's 2013 salary cap is reduced $18 million because of a penalty imposed by the NFL.
Installing artificial grassy turf is not an option, general manager Bruce Allen said.
Redskins general manager Bruce Allen on Thursday cited the team's history and benign intent in defending its nickname against claims it is racially offensive.
The 26-year-old has appeared in 39 regular-season games, including seven starts. New England released him Dec. 29.
Burns played linebacker for the Denver Broncos in three separate stints totaling 11 seasons, 10 of which were when current Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was the head coach there. He won two Super Bowls in Denver.
Some details on a couple of minor news items from late last week.
The Redskins also waived cornerback D.J. Johnson on Monday
Robert Griffin III’s extensive rehabilitation of his surgically repaired knee leaves Cousins as the Redskins’ top quarterback at least through the offseason. He has begun preparing for that opportunity.
Robert Griffin III walked without crutches down the red carpet Saturday night in New Orleans.
The Minnesota Vikings running back earned NFL MVP honors Saturday less than 14 months after tearing the ACL, MCL and meniscus in his left knee.
General admission ticket and parking prices were unchanged for previous seven seasons.
Lorenzo Alexander: Special teams assistant Richard Hightower 'a great fit' to replace departing special teams coordinator Danny Smith
Hightower has evolved as a communicator during his three seasons as Washington's assistant special teams coach, Alexander said.
Smith has coached the Redskins special teams since 2004.
The NFC won the game, 62-35.
Williams is not a suspect in the incident, Honolulu police indicated.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis