- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
The Seahawks are favored by 3.
Mike Shanahan defends conditions at FedEx Field.
Tight end provided upgrade over Brandon Banks, despite untimely fumble.
Guard doesn't practice, though.
Redskins cornerback: 'I love Ray Lewis to death, but if I'm starting a team, I'm taking 59 every day of the week.'
Veteran inside linebacker had three interceptions in December.
Seahawks quarterback talks about being 5-11 and what he does to compensate.
Griffin stopped in at Mike Shanahan's press conference Wednesday afternoon.
Kirk Cousins out with flu, DeJon Gomes limited with left knee injury.
Griffin wants out of his right knee brace.
Cornerback says he's in great shape and expects to play vs. Seahawks in NFC wild card round Sunday.
Top-seeded Seattle defeated Washington, 35-14, in the 2007-08 playoffs in Wilson's rookie season.
The Redskins are at 18 to 1 odds to win the Super Bowl, according to Bovada.lv
Griffin will be four weeks removed from spraining his right knee when the Redskins host Seattle in the Wild Card round of the playoffs on Sunday.
Mike Shanahan implies Kyle Shanahan wouldn't interview for a head coaching position until after the Redskins' season
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan implied offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, his son, wouldn’t agree to any interview requests until after Washington’s playoff run ends.
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public