- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Validation of a long journey is one thing, but his next contract could be most important.
Right tackle Tyler Polumbus is recovering from a concussion
Williams was suspended for the final four games of last season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
Redskins quarterback one of two rookies to make team, as announced by NFL Wednesday night.
Linebacker a special teams standout.
Coach Mike Shanahan limited Robert Griffin III's designed runs last Sunday because of Griffin's sprained right knee.
Right tackle going through NFL concussion protocol.
Initial thoughts and observations about the Redskins' 27-20 victory over Philadelphia on Sunday.
PHILADELPHIA -- Here are some of Robert Griffin III's comments after the Washington Redskins beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-20 on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Stadium.
Tyler Polumbus (concussion) inactive at Philadelphia.
A guide to Sunday's games that affect the Redskins' playoff chances.
The Redskins can lose one of their final two games and still make the playoffs. Here's how.
Fans voted Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins the NFL rookie of the week, the league announced Friday.
The Redskins were banged up when they departed Cleveland last Sunday, but their collective prognosis appears quite favorable for Sunday's game at Philadelphia.
The Redskins are favored by 6.5
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way