- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Bowen tore his upper left biceps in Sunday's win over Cleveland.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III is expected to start for the Washington Redskins on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles if he does not aggravate his mildly sprained right knee before then.
ESPN on Thursday suspended commentator Rob Parker for 30 days for his comments about Robert Griffin III a week earlier.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III moved fine at Redskins practice Thursday morning, a day after he tested his mildly sprained right knee at full speed in live reps Wednesday.
Tyler Polumbus (concussion) limited along with Stephen Bowen (biceps).
Griffin said he felt no weakness or instability in his mildly sprained right knee after taking live reps at full speed.
'Communication breakdown' leads to buzz cut.
'I blew it and I'm sincerely sorry.'
Quarterback Robert Griffin III moved fine on his mildly sprained right knee at Redskins practice Wednesday morning.
Lichtensteiger lost 11 games last season to a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus in his right knee.
The Redskins can clinch a wild card berth this Sunday.
Redskins OT Jordan Black insists NFL knew of his medical condition, prescription that resulted in suspension
The Redskins' veteran offensive tackle on Monday was suspended four games without pay for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Five men were arrested for part in what happened Sunday at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
According to police report, assaulting a peace officer is one of the charges.
Right tackle suddenly is a major issue for the Redskins.
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick's parade that won't allow gays
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- U.S.: Malaysia plane's on-board communications purposely shut down
- BRUCE: The power of bossy