- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Here are a handful of quotes from the Washington Redskins' locker room after they defeated the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday at Cowboys Stadium.
By — Published November 22, 2012 Comments
Inside linebacker London Fletcher and wide receiver Pierre Garcon are active for Thursday’s game against the Dallas Cowboys after testing their respective injuries during warm-ups.
The Cowboys are favored by 3.
And Redskins linebacker insists he's not bothered by it.
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall and a newspaper reporter had to be physically separated Tuesday afternoon during a profane, nonphysical confrontation about an article published last Thursday in which Hall insisted he was misquoted.
Redskins middle linebacker could be hurt by short turnaround to Thanksgiving Day game at Cowboys.
The Redskins' defense is banged up after their best game of the season
Redskins receiver was not big part of game against Eagles.
By — Published November 19, 2012 Comments
Alfred Morris played nine of the Redskins' 11 third downs.
Initial thoughts and observations after
Here are some of Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III's comments after his team's 31-6 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FedEx Field.
By — Published November 18, 2012 Comments
Redskins safety making debut over two months after left knee injury.
Washington gets playmakers back vs. Philadelphia
Redskins quarterback believed in upset; Bears did more than that in blowout, 52-24 victory.
The Redskins are favored by 3.5.
Redskins Watch Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: I do