- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
The Redskins are favored by 2.5
Inside linebacker London Fletcher (ankle) practiced Friday for the first time this week.
Center Will Montgomery plans to appeal the $10,000 fine the NFL imposed on him for kicking New York Giants defensive lineman Linval Joseph during last Monday's 17-16 victory.
Holder Sav Rocca deserves a lot of credit for helping to save the Redskins' victory over New York last Monday night.
Cedric Griffin’s four-game drug suspension has created an opportunity for a pair of unproven cornerbacks to contribute to a possible postseason push.
The rookie offensive tackle on Wednesday became the last healthy member of the Redskins’ nine-member draft class to make the active roster.
The Redskins are confident after winning three straight against divisional opponents
The latest RG3 meme
Cornerback: 'There's no way I'm not playing in this game' vs. Ravens.
Baltimore coach John Harbaugh using wait-and-see approach.
Initial thoughts and observations about the Redskins' 17-16 win over the New York Giants on Monday night
Explanations from Linval Joseph, Will Montgomery and Kory Lichtensteiger.
The NFL on Tuesday suspended cornerback Cedric Griffin four games for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Redskins coach says players didn't use it as motivation vs. Giants.
He sets Redskins rookie running record.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each