- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
The franchise’s all-time leader in receptions by a tight end played for the club from 2004 until he was released in August.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Here are some of Robert Griffin III's comments following the Redskins' 27-23 loss to the Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium.
Washington Times confirms tight end is lost after first-quarter injury.
Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis tries to hop off the field Sunday against the New York Giants.
By — Published October 21, 2012 Comments
Garcon injured his right foot in Week 1
The NFL has fined the Washington Redskins $20,000 for violating the league’s procedures for reporting injury information, according to a league announcement Friday. The violation stems from the team's handling of Robert Griffin III's concussion.
The Giants are favored by 6.
The veteran punter injured his knee during Thursday's practice.
The Redskins converted a season-high 50 percent of their third down conversions in last Sunday's win over Minnesota
Sav Rocca among those limited Thursday.
The Redskins defense has surrendered a touchdown on 52.2 percent of opponents' drives inside the 20-yard line. That ranks 16th in the NFL.
Giants defensive end told New York media that Griffin should 'go the other way' when he runs.
The Redskins begin divisional play this week with their longest injury report in a while.
Redskins long snapper jokes that Brad Pitt will play him in movie documenting snapping with injury in Week 1.
Redskins wide receiver has no timetable to return to game action.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology