- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III fully participated in practice Friday for the first time since he left last Sunday's game with a concussion.
By — Published October 12, 2012 Comments
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan met Jayson Werth three decades ago.
Jarvis Jenkins, Barry Cofield can be 'more involved,' according to defensive coordinator.
If concussed quarterback Robert Griffin III is cleared to play against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan would not change his playcalling to protect him.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III practiced Thursday for the second straight day, the latest step in his recovery from a concussion he suffered last Sunday in the Redskins’ loss to Atlanta.
Jammal Brown had hip surgery on Aug. 23.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was limited in Wednesday's practice because of the concussion he suffered in last Sunday's loss to Atlanta. He took a "significant amount" of practice repetitions but not his normal amount, coach Mike Shanahan said.
Moss joined Art Monk, Charley Taylor and Gary Clark as players with 500 catches as a Redskin.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was on the field with his teammates Wednesday afternoon for the portion of practice that was open to reporters.
UCLA grad not complaining about first two years in NFL coming without a real job until now.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the FOX telecast of their 24-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III is expected to practice Wednesday after passing a series of concussion tests Monday and Tuesday, a source said Tuesday night.
Forbath will make his NFL regular season debut this week against Minnesota
Rookie quarterback Kirk Cousins replaced Robert Griffin in the second half of a close game Sunday instead of 10-year veteran Rex Grossman, who was inactive.
Concussed quarterback Robert Griffin III "appears to be doing well," according to backup quarterback Kirk Cousins, who saw Griffin at the Redskins' rookies' mandatory Monday meeting.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops