- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Safety Reed Doughty on Monday morning accepted the blame for Julio Jones' 18-yard touchdown catch in the second half of the Redskins' 24-17 loss to Atlanta.
Initial thoughts and observations after the Redskins' 24-17 loss to Atlanta.
Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson was unhappy with a teammate he believed didn’t carry out his responsibility in the secondary on a touchdown pass in Washington’s 24-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
RG3 replaced by Kirk Cousins after taking shoulder to head.
Redskins could be looking for a new kicker this week.
Plenty of pink going on at FedEx Field for game vs. Falcons.
Grant signed a free-agent contract with the Redskins on Sept. 26.
The Falcons are favored by 3.
Aldrick Robinson’s concussion could have been avoided if he weren’t wearing headphones to warm up before the Tampa Bay game last Sunday.
Griffin made it obvious he didn't have the ball after handoffs against Tampa Bay last Sunday, and it spared him some hits.
Receiver Aldrick Robinson, who suffered a concussion in a collision prior to Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, was cleared to practice late Wednesday and fully participated in Thursday's session.
The Redskins and defensive coordinator Jim Haslett are trying to be creative rushing the passer with linebacker Brian Orakpo out for the season.
Garcon injured his foot in the season-opener
The former Green Bay Packer signed with the Redskins last Wednesday.
Pierre Garcon (right foot) and Trent Williams (bruised right knee) fully participated in practice Wednesday, coach Mike Shanahan said, as the Redskins began preparing for this Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to 'man up' in horse carriage fight
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt 'Boss Hogg' town from map