- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Williams hit New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham on a second-half incompletion
Mike Shanahan and Rams coach Jeff Fisher worked together with the San Francisco 49ers 20 years ago.
Orakpo and Hall tripped over each other as they converged on Saints QB Drew Brees on a third-quarter play last Sunday.
The Redskins' top receiver played only eight plays in the season opener before injuring his right foot.
Golston played all three defensive line positions for the first time in his career.
Guard played entire game at New Orleans after missing preseason coming back from knee surgery.
Griffin was named NFC offensive player of the week after posting an NFL-best 139.9 passer rating in his NFL debut.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 40-32 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 40-32 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
Griffin is one of five finalists.
The two-year veteran was waived by Carolina earlier this month.
Sundberg, the team's long snapper for the last two seasons, broke his left arm trying to protect the punter on Sunday.
Kicker goes 4-for-4 on field goals.
Thoughts and observations after the Redskins beat New Orleans, 40-32, in the season opener.
'There really wasn't another choice' but for him to stay in the game Sunday against the Saints. He snapped the ball nine more times.
Redskins Watch Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives