- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Safety Reed Doughty on Monday morning accepted the blame for Julio Jones' 18-yard touchdown catch in the second half of the Redskins' 24-17 loss to Atlanta.
Initial thoughts and observations after the Redskins' 24-17 loss to Atlanta.
Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson was unhappy with a teammate he believed didn’t carry out his responsibility in the secondary on a touchdown pass in Washington’s 24-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
RG3 replaced by Kirk Cousins after taking shoulder to head.
Redskins could be looking for a new kicker this week.
Plenty of pink going on at FedEx Field for game vs. Falcons.
Grant signed a free-agent contract with the Redskins on Sept. 26.
The Falcons are favored by 3.
Aldrick Robinson’s concussion could have been avoided if he weren’t wearing headphones to warm up before the Tampa Bay game last Sunday.
Griffin made it obvious he didn't have the ball after handoffs against Tampa Bay last Sunday, and it spared him some hits.
Receiver Aldrick Robinson, who suffered a concussion in a collision prior to Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, was cleared to practice late Wednesday and fully participated in Thursday's session.
The Redskins and defensive coordinator Jim Haslett are trying to be creative rushing the passer with linebacker Brian Orakpo out for the season.
Garcon injured his foot in the season-opener
The former Green Bay Packer signed with the Redskins last Wednesday.
Pierre Garcon (right foot) and Trent Williams (bruised right knee) fully participated in practice Wednesday, coach Mike Shanahan said, as the Redskins began preparing for this Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared?
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results