- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Safety Reed Doughty on Monday morning accepted the blame for Julio Jones' 18-yard touchdown catch in the second half of the Redskins' 24-17 loss to Atlanta.
Initial thoughts and observations after the Redskins' 24-17 loss to Atlanta.
Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson was unhappy with a teammate he believed didn’t carry out his responsibility in the secondary on a touchdown pass in Washington’s 24-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
RG3 replaced by Kirk Cousins after taking shoulder to head.
Redskins could be looking for a new kicker this week.
Plenty of pink going on at FedEx Field for game vs. Falcons.
Grant signed a free-agent contract with the Redskins on Sept. 26.
The Falcons are favored by 3.
Aldrick Robinson’s concussion could have been avoided if he weren’t wearing headphones to warm up before the Tampa Bay game last Sunday.
Griffin made it obvious he didn't have the ball after handoffs against Tampa Bay last Sunday, and it spared him some hits.
Receiver Aldrick Robinson, who suffered a concussion in a collision prior to Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, was cleared to practice late Wednesday and fully participated in Thursday's session.
The Redskins and defensive coordinator Jim Haslett are trying to be creative rushing the passer with linebacker Brian Orakpo out for the season.
Garcon injured his foot in the season-opener
The former Green Bay Packer signed with the Redskins last Wednesday.
Pierre Garcon (right foot) and Trent Williams (bruised right knee) fully participated in practice Wednesday, coach Mike Shanahan said, as the Redskins began preparing for this Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages