- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Left tackle Trent Williams was determined to play through a bruised right knee against Tampa Bay last Sunday because he equates being on the field to leadership. Leading is one of his top priorities this season, and that’s not just because he’s a team captain. He is trying to prove the high quality of his character following his drug suspension for the final four games last season.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the FOX telecast and the NFL.com coaches' film of their 24-22 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Redskins defensive backs coach was all smiles Sunday evening.
Cundiff missed three field goals against Tampa Bay before making the game-winning 41-yarder with 3 seconds remaining.
Meriweather and Robinson collided head-to-head during pregame warmups Sunday.
What I’m thinking immediately after the Redskins’ 24-22 victory over Tampa Bay on Sunda.
Redskins wideout targeted just once at Buccaneers.
Griffin led the Redskins 56 yards on seven plays in the final 1:42.
TAMPA, Fla. -- Here are a few of Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III's comments following his team's last-second 24-22 win over the Buccaneers on Sunday:
Wide receiver back after suffering right foot bruise in Week 1 at New Orleans.
Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather and receiver Aldrick Robinson left the field after colliding during warm-ups Sunday a little more than two hours before kickoff against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Alfred Morris took responsibility for Michael Johnson's second first-quarter sack of Redskins' quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Strong safety Brandon Meriweather probably will make his Redskins debut Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after fully participating in Friday’s practice.
Both teams are 1-2. The Buccaneers are favored by 2.5.
Banks had 29 yards on three carries in Week 3.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power