- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Left tackle Trent Williams was determined to play through a bruised right knee against Tampa Bay last Sunday because he equates being on the field to leadership. Leading is one of his top priorities this season, and that’s not just because he’s a team captain. He is trying to prove the high quality of his character following his drug suspension for the final four games last season.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the FOX telecast and the NFL.com coaches' film of their 24-22 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Redskins defensive backs coach was all smiles Sunday evening.
Cundiff missed three field goals against Tampa Bay before making the game-winning 41-yarder with 3 seconds remaining.
Meriweather and Robinson collided head-to-head during pregame warmups Sunday.
What I’m thinking immediately after the Redskins’ 24-22 victory over Tampa Bay on Sunda.
Redskins wideout targeted just once at Buccaneers.
Griffin led the Redskins 56 yards on seven plays in the final 1:42.
TAMPA, Fla. -- Here are a few of Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III's comments following his team's last-second 24-22 win over the Buccaneers on Sunday:
Wide receiver back after suffering right foot bruise in Week 1 at New Orleans.
Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather and receiver Aldrick Robinson left the field after colliding during warm-ups Sunday a little more than two hours before kickoff against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Alfred Morris took responsibility for Michael Johnson's second first-quarter sack of Redskins' quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Strong safety Brandon Meriweather probably will make his Redskins debut Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after fully participating in Friday’s practice.
Both teams are 1-2. The Buccaneers are favored by 2.5.
Banks had 29 yards on three carries in Week 3.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- ISTOOK: The secret is out: 'Unaccompanied minors' are only one-fourth of illegal border-crossers
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado