- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Left tackle Trent Williams missed practice for the second straight day.
Lockout over, plenty of happiness.
The Redskins are giving up 8.8 yards per pass, worst in the NFL.
Replacement referees officiated games during the first three weeks of the regular season.
Left tackle Trent Williams did not practice on Wednesday.
Garcon was injured during the season-opening win against the Saints.
Grant declined an offer from Chicago to sign with Washington.
Move allowed for signing of running back Ryan Grant.
Kyle Shanahan was upset with the officiating in the closing moments of Sunday's loss to Cincinnati.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 38-31 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Redskins received good news about left tackle Trent Williams' right knee.
Kyle Shanahan was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct in the decisive moments of Sunday's loss to Cincinnati.
Wilson surrendered a 48-yard touchdown in a Cover-0 blitz against Cincinnati
Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct in the decisive moments of Sunday's 38-31 loss to Cincinnati.
Thoughts and observations about the Redskins' 38-31 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- SOWELL:Bordering on immigration madness
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis