- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Kerrigan is more comfortable in coverage now that it's his second season at outside linebacker.
Cut-down day was a Happy Birthday for the veteran wideout
The Redskins are younger for the third straight September under head coach Mike Shanahan.
The Redskins kept 52 players Friday night and added cornerback Crezdon Butler on Saturday
The Redskins are moving forward from final cuts with 52 players instead of 53.
The offseason acquisition had made a push for a starting role.
Banks secured a spot with 156 all-purpose yards in the preseason finale.
The Redskins must reduce their active roster from 75 players to 53 by Friday's 9 p.m. deadline.
Linebacker finally registers interception in preseason finale vs. Buccaneers.
Thoughts and observations after the Redskins' preseason finale.
A list of players running before tonight's preseason finale.
Briscoe must make an impact on special teams in the preseason finale to improve his roster chances.
The fourth-string quarterback was released Monday.
The Redskins on Tuesday released the eight-year veteran and fan favorite.
Shanahan said Cooley will seek out opportunities to be a starter on another team.
Redskins Watch Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Don't prematurely delist endangered wolves
- Fast-food protests spur backlash