- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Griffin was named NFC offensive player of the week after posting an NFL-best 139.9 passer rating in his NFL debut.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 40-32 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 40-32 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
Griffin is one of five finalists.
The two-year veteran was waived by Carolina earlier this month.
Sundberg, the team's long snapper for the last two seasons, broke his left arm trying to protect the punter on Sunday.
Kicker goes 4-for-4 on field goals.
Thoughts and observations after the Redskins beat New Orleans, 40-32, in the season opener.
'There really wasn't another choice' but for him to stay in the game Sunday against the Saints. He snapped the ball nine more times.
Receiver left Sunday's game with foot injury.
Here are a few comments from Robert Griffin III's postgame press conference, covering the noisy environment, what happened to his cell phone, what he would change about Sunday and more.
Sonny Jurgensen, the Hall of Fame quarterback who spent 11 seasons with the Redskins, talked briefly outside the team's locker room about Robert Griffin III's performance Sunday.
Redskins receiver had 88-yard touchdown catch in first quarter.
Pierre Garcon hauls in high pass, goes 88 yards.
The Redskins are 7-point underdogs in the season-opener
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- HURT: President Obama's 'Selfie Doctrine'
- SOWELL: The high cost of liberalism, open spaces and affordable housing
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm not running for president'