- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Griffin was named NFC offensive player of the week after posting an NFL-best 139.9 passer rating in his NFL debut.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 40-32 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 40-32 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
Griffin is one of five finalists.
The two-year veteran was waived by Carolina earlier this month.
Sundberg, the team's long snapper for the last two seasons, broke his left arm trying to protect the punter on Sunday.
Kicker goes 4-for-4 on field goals.
Thoughts and observations after the Redskins beat New Orleans, 40-32, in the season opener.
'There really wasn't another choice' but for him to stay in the game Sunday against the Saints. He snapped the ball nine more times.
Receiver left Sunday's game with foot injury.
Here are a few comments from Robert Griffin III's postgame press conference, covering the noisy environment, what happened to his cell phone, what he would change about Sunday and more.
Sonny Jurgensen, the Hall of Fame quarterback who spent 11 seasons with the Redskins, talked briefly outside the team's locker room about Robert Griffin III's performance Sunday.
Redskins receiver had 88-yard touchdown catch in first quarter.
Pierre Garcon hauls in high pass, goes 88 yards.
The Redskins are 7-point underdogs in the season-opener
By Tammy Bruce
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge