- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
How carries get divvied up between Morris, Roy Helu Jr. and Evan Royster remains to be seen.
Robert Griffin has fellow rookie behind him for season opener.
Fred Davis put up strong numbers in 2011 despite only three preseason catches.
Art Modell, former owner of the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns, died Thursday at age 87.
Lichtensteiger on July 30 had his second left knee surgery in 10 months.
Billy Cundiff set an NFL single-season record in 2010 with 40 touchbacks.
Bowen tore the PCL in his left knee in Week 12 last season
The Redskins are now without two of their top three safeties.
Players on what the noise does to help them prepare for Sunday's game in the Superdome against the New Orleans Saints.
Kerrigan is more comfortable in coverage now that it's his second season at outside linebacker.
Cut-down day was a Happy Birthday for the veteran wideout
The Redskins are younger for the third straight September under head coach Mike Shanahan.
The Redskins kept 52 players Friday night and added cornerback Crezdon Butler on Saturday
The Redskins are moving forward from final cuts with 52 players instead of 53.
The offseason acquisition had made a push for a starting role.
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'