- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Banks secured a spot with 156 all-purpose yards in the preseason finale.
The Redskins must reduce their active roster from 75 players to 53 by Friday's 9 p.m. deadline.
Linebacker finally registers interception in preseason finale vs. Buccaneers.
Thoughts and observations after the Redskins' preseason finale.
A list of players running before tonight's preseason finale.
Briscoe must make an impact on special teams in the preseason finale to improve his roster chances.
The fourth-string quarterback was released Monday.
The Redskins on Tuesday released the eight-year veteran and fan favorite.
Shanahan said Cooley will seek out opportunities to be a starter on another team.
Tight end's full comments.
The Redskins have now parted with both kickers with whom they went through training camp.
Musings about the first round of roster moves.
The Redskins reduced their roster from 90 to 75 players Monday before the league's 4 p.m. deadline to do so.
Veteran cornerback was not among top four to play Saturday, passed by rookie Richard Crawford.
Gano won without attempting a field goal in a preseason game.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities