- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Banks secured a spot with 156 all-purpose yards in the preseason finale.
The Redskins must reduce their active roster from 75 players to 53 by Friday's 9 p.m. deadline.
Linebacker finally registers interception in preseason finale vs. Buccaneers.
Thoughts and observations after the Redskins' preseason finale.
A list of players running before tonight's preseason finale.
Briscoe must make an impact on special teams in the preseason finale to improve his roster chances.
The fourth-string quarterback was released Monday.
The Redskins on Tuesday released the eight-year veteran and fan favorite.
Shanahan said Cooley will seek out opportunities to be a starter on another team.
Tight end's full comments.
The Redskins have now parted with both kickers with whom they went through training camp.
Musings about the first round of roster moves.
The Redskins reduced their roster from 90 to 75 players Monday before the league's 4 p.m. deadline to do so.
Veteran cornerback was not among top four to play Saturday, passed by rookie Richard Crawford.
Gano won without attempting a field goal in a preseason game.
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'