- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Thoughts and observations about the Redskins’ offense after re-watching the television broadcast of Washington’s 30-17 preseason win over the Indianapolis Colts:
Thoughts about quarterback Robert Griffin III after he completed his preseason in the Redskins' 30-17 victory over Indianapolis.
Presence of Sonya Strickland adds even more to D.C. native's first game at FedEx Field.
The Redskins are two-time Pro Bowler Brandon Meriweather's third team in the last calendar year.
The mercurial and talented running back officially announced his retirement Thursday.
Running back's mother steered him toward Miami instead.
Roy Helu also out.
Running back to make preseason debut, barring a setback with his surgically repaired left knee.
Crawford, a seventh-round rookie, has played with the instincts of a cornerback with a higher draft pedigree.
Shanahan isn't necessarily sticking to a 25-25-3 roster breakdown
Running backs Tim Hightower and Roy Helu are not healthy enough to play right now.
Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson joked he'll sell Clinton Portis his No. 26 jersey for Portis' retirement press conference Thursday.
Veteran tight end Chris Cooley discusses his role in the sack of Robert Griffin III that resulted in a lost fumble.
Kirk Cousins looks like he'll help stabilize the Redskins' quarterback situation.
Updating Redskins injuries as they prepare for Saturday's preseason game against Indianapolis
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages