- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Portis is second on the franchise's all-time leading rushing list.
Receiver Anthony Armstrong is back from a shoulder injury that kept him out since Aug. 3.
Hamstring injury has sidelined him three weeks. 'You can't make the team in the cold tub; I know that,' he said.
Despite his punt return for a touchdown Saturday, Brandon Banks knows he must make the team as a wide receiver.
Rookie Kirk Cousins discusses the incredible throw he shouldn't have attempted.
The Redskins' luck regarding injuries has improved with news that defensive starters Brian Orakpo and Brandon Meriweather are OK.
Linebacker has scar tissue in area of previous injury, Mike Shanahan says.
Thoughts and observations after re-watching the telecast of the Redskins' 33-31 preseason loss to Chicago.
Thoughts and observations about the Redskins' loss to Chicago.
The Redskins' sixth-round rookie running back faces an enormous opportunity Saturday night.
The Redskins held their final full practice before Saturday's preseason game against Chicago.
Redskins rookie quarterback says 9-for-22 stat line 'misleading.'
Neither kicker attempted a field goal in the preseason opener.
A look at the video program used starting this season.
There's a lot involved with the transition, and it won't happen so easily.
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public