- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Portis is second on the franchise's all-time leading rushing list.
Receiver Anthony Armstrong is back from a shoulder injury that kept him out since Aug. 3.
Hamstring injury has sidelined him three weeks. 'You can't make the team in the cold tub; I know that,' he said.
Despite his punt return for a touchdown Saturday, Brandon Banks knows he must make the team as a wide receiver.
Rookie Kirk Cousins discusses the incredible throw he shouldn't have attempted.
The Redskins' luck regarding injuries has improved with news that defensive starters Brian Orakpo and Brandon Meriweather are OK.
Linebacker has scar tissue in area of previous injury, Mike Shanahan says.
Thoughts and observations after re-watching the telecast of the Redskins' 33-31 preseason loss to Chicago.
Thoughts and observations about the Redskins' loss to Chicago.
The Redskins' sixth-round rookie running back faces an enormous opportunity Saturday night.
The Redskins held their final full practice before Saturday's preseason game against Chicago.
Redskins rookie quarterback says 9-for-22 stat line 'misleading.'
Neither kicker attempted a field goal in the preseason opener.
A look at the video program used starting this season.
There's a lot involved with the transition, and it won't happen so easily.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters