- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Thoughts and observations from Monday's Redskins practice.
Veteran released by Redskins following injury settlement.
Redskins targeting Week 1 return for veteran guard.
Quarterback ready to mentor Robert Griffin III if that's what he's asked to do.
Thoughts and observations from Saturday's Redskins practice.
Barry Cofield plans to be a vocal leader on the Redskins' defense in his second season with the team.
Wide receiver was claimed off waivers from Buccaneers, cut in part because he missed offseason workouts.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan describes the type of running back that would make him stray from his committee approach.
Thoughts and observations from Friday's practice.
ROLB Brian Orakpo is looking to add some inside pass rushing moves to his arsenal.
Penn State's all-time leading rusher has offered his support to friends remaining on the team in the wake of sanctions levied after sex scandal.
Thoughts and observations from practice.
Injury news and some other notes from the first day of training camp
Offensive lineman aggravated problem Wednesday.
Redskins veterans Chris Cooley and London Fletcher laud Robert Griffin III's leadership qualities.
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Redskins Watch Archives
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Harry Reid's visa pressure cooker
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- KOENIG: Should Congress hike your taxes ... or, instead, slash spending?
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse