- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Tight end Niles Paul said he "snapped."
Redskins owner Daniel Snyder spoke to Redskins media Saturday for the first time in more than a year.
Thoughts and observations about Friday's Redskins practice.
Former No. 3 overall draft pick is "excited" the Redskins drafted Griffin.
Fred Davis is in the NFL's program for violators of the league's substance abuse policy.
Fred Davis looking forward to an important season for his career.
Veteran receiver hopes to play against Buffalo despite shoulder injury.
Thoughts and observations from Thursday's practice.
Griffin's playing time will increase in Games 1 through 3, and he should expect to sit out Game 4.
Coach Mike Shanahan said defensive end cleaned out his hotel room.
Exploring the Redskins' options with Jammal Brown and their salary cap ramifications.
Lorenzo Alexander explains what happened on play Wednesday.
Some thoughts and observations from Wednesday's practice.
Right tackle Jammal Brown will not have surgery on either of his ailing hips, but he is out indefinitely as he tries to overcome the pain that has sidelined him for the first six practices of training camp.
Quarterback gets 'three thumbs up' from teammates for performance in rookie talent show.
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report