- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Rich Campbell covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Times.
Tight end Niles Paul said he "snapped."
Redskins owner Daniel Snyder spoke to Redskins media Saturday for the first time in more than a year.
Thoughts and observations about Friday's Redskins practice.
Former No. 3 overall draft pick is "excited" the Redskins drafted Griffin.
Fred Davis is in the NFL's program for violators of the league's substance abuse policy.
Fred Davis looking forward to an important season for his career.
Veteran receiver hopes to play against Buffalo despite shoulder injury.
Thoughts and observations from Thursday's practice.
Griffin's playing time will increase in Games 1 through 3, and he should expect to sit out Game 4.
Coach Mike Shanahan said defensive end cleaned out his hotel room.
Exploring the Redskins' options with Jammal Brown and their salary cap ramifications.
Lorenzo Alexander explains what happened on play Wednesday.
Some thoughts and observations from Wednesday's practice.
Right tackle Jammal Brown will not have surgery on either of his ailing hips, but he is out indefinitely as he tries to overcome the pain that has sidelined him for the first six practices of training camp.
Quarterback gets 'three thumbs up' from teammates for performance in rookie talent show.
By Richard Rahn
Treaty would let tyrants peer into Americans' financial information
Redskins Watch Archives
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates