Greetings from Casa ROH in Northern Virginia. It’s 12 hours from kickoff from Steelers-Redskins, which will cap an endless week/weekend.
1. Santana Moss will play; Chris Samuels won’t. Just a hunch.
2. The Redskins will get four sacks tonight.
3. The Terrible Towel Count will be at least 20,000 (take that, Danny).
4. The game will start at 8:41 p.m.
5. The game will end at 11:38 p.m.
6. The Cowboys are finished. Done. Kaput. As Troy Aikman said yesterday, the Cowboys were having problems before Tony Romo went down.
7. The Titans are undefeated … yet if they played the Redskins next week, I’d pick your beloved team.
8. The Redskins will be a road favorite if they make the playoffs. The first-round opponent would be Arizona or Chicago.
9. Non-football thought: I love Bruce Boudreau’s decision to erase an off day in favor of a tough Sunday practice. Some of these young guys might be enjoying the charter-flight/4-star hotel life too much and needed to be put back in their place.
10. I hate Monday night games. Period.